Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

He’s going to have to wait then, the Super Big SUVS are still selling for way high here.

Funny how he posts ‘Truck’ then lists 2 SUVs. Trucks you can get, Large SUVs are rough.

Hi guys, can anyone help me to purchase or lease a Mercedes Benz S580?
I’m in Ohio

have you contacted any dealership local or out of state. Check around

Looking to purchase genesis gv60 performance trim at msrp. Himalayan gray color. Please let me know if anyone has one in socal. Thank you!!

Are there any agents in Canada that can help me get a discounted price on a Pacifica ? Looking for some one in the Toronto area

If anyone has a model Y in California pre price increases I’ll buy it off you :slight_smile: send me a PM

(LEASE) LOOKING FOR A BMW X6M COMPETITION. IM FROM NY. PM ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. THANKS. Willing to takeover existing lease as well.

Doesn’t say the color but this was posted 8 hours ago.
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/socal-hyundai-purchase-lease-deals-kona-ev-at-msrp-1-left/413676/31?u=forbs

1 Like

Looking to lease a 2023 Mazda CX50 Select. I’m located in Texas

Im looking to lease or finance a Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe. Can anyone recommend a dealer or a broker that can get me a decent deal in NY area.

#jeep, #4xe, #lease

#marketplace

1 Like

there is a whole thread about this specifically that mentions several brokers who can help.

1 Like

Hello! Looking to lease Frontier S 4x4 in Texas (once the stop sale is lifted)

18 or 24 months. 10k miles.

Hello folks. I need 3rd car for 3 months in Somerset NJ. Looked at Turo, SIXT etc. Didn’t find anything useful. Please contact me if you have 3 months lease left for a Swap/exit. I am looking at somewhere between $600-750/month, miles per month 500-700. Model year 2018-20 OK. Please email me on hsharma@meta-guru.com
Regards

Hi guys, I drive about 80miles a day to work total and I need a car, I live in socal and I can spend $35000 on something. I would like any ideas on what’s a good commuter car, I prefer plug in hybrid but any non hybrid that is fuel efficient would do.
What car makes sense?

Howdy Charles…moved your post to Wanted. Can you charge at work?

1 Like

Can’t charge at work.

I dunno if you like sedans, but I’ve been entertaining an Elantra Hybrid, up to 56mpg highway, primarily because I’m nearing $1K month for gas on my commute (more than double yours, 180 roundtrip).

2 Likes

Sounds like a perfect case for a BEV, especially if you can take advantage of free opportunity charging.

2 Likes

That’s limited to 2 hours in my work town (Target and city Clipper Creeks), but I’d have no issue paying at EA Supercharger at the local bank. Main issue is I can’t charge at home, but could free/pay charge within a few miles.

Wife likes the ID4, which comes with a ton of charging…need more research.

1 Like