Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I dunno if you like sedans, but I’ve been entertaining an Elantra Hybrid, up to 56mpg highway, primarily because I’m nearing $1K month for gas on my commute (more than double yours, 180 roundtrip).

2 Likes

Sounds like a perfect case for a BEV, especially if you can take advantage of free opportunity charging.

2 Likes

That’s limited to 2 hours in my work town (Target and city Clipper Creeks), but I’d have no issue paying at EA Supercharger at the local bank. Main issue is I can’t charge at home, but could free/pay charge within a few miles.

Wife likes the ID4, which comes with a ton of charging…need more research.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to place an order or get allocation for the new coming sequoia suv?

Definitely makes sense to minimize your fuel/energy costs with a hybrid or PHEV. Don’t forget depreciation either. Look into any type of Prius for starters.

Hi!

I am in Northern Virginia and am ready to place an order for X5 45e (fully speced out). Is there any dealer who has an early slot available? Also, if any discount available for this model? Can place order today!

2 Likes

BMW Alexandria has some allocations not sure how far it’s from you though, September October delivery. Someone on this forum could maybe help get it faster, not sure

1 Like

Did you check @AutoCompanion’s offers?

1 Like

Thank you. Reached out to BMW Alexandria and they did have one allocation available for August build. Placed my order yesterday for delivery next month! :slight_smile:

Didn’t get any discount… but looks like thats what market is.

Congrats. Confirm with them that it’s at least at msrp and no add ons. You should be good to go.

they did charge msrp right?

yes they did charge the MSRP. Didn’t give any discount, tried my best… but glad they didn’t markup atleast.
I have navy federal credit union and they have $2000 discount on BMW X5. Currently it’s for 2021 and 2022 model. I hope they start for 2023 as well before August so that I could get $2000 discount.

yup, just MSRP, same price as it’s there on BMW website. No add ons except ~900 for freight

Hello !

I am currently looking into financing a Sonata SEL plus trim in white in philly area. I have a dealer at MSRP +$500, but anyone has better deal please PM !

I am looking for Corolla, Civic, Elantra, Forte or Impreza (base or base+1) in and < 300miles around Michigan.

Any dealer recommendation who doesn’t charge markups or other nonsensical protection plans etc and ready to sell for MSRP?

Ready to buy it outright or finance and pickup ASAP

@Jrouleau426 can help you out with a corolla, im not sure if one of the dealers is 300 miles from you tho,
in this market take what you can get for msrp

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah. I am willing to pay MSRP but not beyond that

(post deleted by author)

Try the dealers in Waukegan IL and Muncie IN.

1 Like

Does anyone have a lead on a VW ID.4 Pro RWD or AWD?