Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hey everyone,

I’m based in Dallas, TX and am looking to connect with any KIA brokers who cater to customers in TX. Can you please share references? I’ve tried searching on the forum but could not find anyone specific to KIA, so reaching out in case I missed something. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sandi

2 Likes

Also looking for Kia in DFW area
Thank you :pray:

My last post went off topic. I am interested in reserving a car as long as I won’t have to pay markup. Any suggestions in SoCal area for this? I just need an additional car at this stage but preferably small SUV (Corolla Cross, Rav4, HRV, Crosstrek or Rogue).

Thanks for any leads on dealers.

Longo Toyota does msrp + no add ons
Wait time varies on car
Some hybrids they don’t take a deposit on now wait list too long

I waited 4 months for a Tacoma trd off road 4x4

I can do Rav4 Gas at MSRP if you have multiple months, same with Corolla Cross

HRV theres no chance especially since the new redesign just came out

Also I have Hyundai Tuscon/Kona Gas and VWs ready with minimal waiting at MSRP

I’m shopping around for new 7/8 seater suv, I’m specifically looking for Subaru Ascent 2022 limited trim, I’m from Missouri area, mainly looking to buy not lease, please share me some nice deals.

Are there any dealers/brokers on the east coast that will do a bolt EV/EUV order at below MSRP? I am willing to wait :slight

1 Like

Hello, I am located in SoCal (92078) and would like to lease/purchase a two tone camry xse hybrid brand new at MSRP without any other add-ons. Thank You

Longo Toyota doesn’t charge Markups if you purchase. Depending on the vehicle, they might mark up the money factor (sometimes by a LOT) that is non-negotiable. But if you purchase and are willing to wait, you can get one at MSRP. They have a list of incoming unreserved units on their website, you can take a look if there’s one you like.

2 Likes

They are no longer taking on new customers for hybrids

Haha that’s unfortunate, looks like everyone figured it out they don’t charge over.

I am looking for a pacifica hybrid lease in north east. Is anyone aware of where I can go to find a deal for this?

@AutoCompanion can help you with that

1 Like

Can anyone help me locate an Ev or Phev that can be got right away without waiting to order and wait

Currently have a lighting on order and will hopefully show up in the next two months… need something to drive till then and flip it…

Hi

Just need someone to help me with pilot lease and don’t want to deal directly with a dealer.

Doesn’t seem like any of the brokers here deals with Honda. So thought would ask this community.

Hello Lease Hackrs,

I am looking for a Honda Odyssey. Trying to find a dealer who can sell me at MSRP or close to it. Currently, the GA dealers I have tried are adding addendums and/or Market Adjustments. Can someone help?

Thanks!

Hi all!

Can anyone send a referral to me on Chevrolet and Ford Contacts on the west coast? Prefer California and Nevada Areas.

I am helping my Uncle, who just moved to Nevada last year, get into a new truck. He narrowed his choices to a Ford Expedition or Chevrolet Suburban. He prefers to purchase the vehicle,.not lease. He went to several dealers in the Las Vegas and Henderson areas and was not happy about the outrageous ADM’s being tacked on and lack of Inventory. His last new car purchase was in 1996 so I spent a good amount of time educating and explaining to him about what is going on in the auto industry now.

Any recommendations is appreciated.

Thanks

Looking for:
1. Year/Make/Model : 2022 Lexus RX350 or Acura RDX or Volvo XC60

2. Term/Mileage : 24/10 , 36/10 or Best Terms

3. Region/State: Austin, TX

4. Budget Maximum: $600/ month everything rolled in. 0 down

Message me at 4256799717

That was hard enough to do pre-COVID. Expect closer to $8-850 all inclusive depending on equipment.

I was able to get xc60 and rx350 under 500$ in 2019 in Seattle… Definitely not doable these days for sure. Which suvs are having better lease numbers over financing these days?