Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: toyota tacoma
  2. Term/Mileage: Whatever term is cheapest/12K miles per year
  3. Region/State: Midwest/Iowa
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email or message
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Small business, costco, prior toyota owner

Looking to being at or under 130/month, 0 DAS.
Credit score 760
I’m okay with loaners/demos

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    -> 2018-2020 BMW m3/m4 MANUAL ONLY
  2. Term/Mileage
    -> Low low miles
  3. Region/State
    -> Chicago or Los Angeles - have a shipper so basically anywhere
  4. Preferred method of contact
    -> lushdial@gmail.com or @lushdial on instagram
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    ->840 credit with stable career
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 BWM 330i or 2 series loaner
  2. Term/Mileage: Whatever term is cheapest/12K miles per year
  3. Region/State: So Cal.
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email or message me for phone number
  5. basic package, open to color, No loyalty, looking to put minimal out the door.
  1. mazda cx-5 or similar
  2. 36/10 - flexible
  3. nyc
  4. pm
  5. n/a

Term: 36(or around) / 10k miles
Region: South Florida
Contact me via email: James.nicolo.bates@gmail.com
Loyalty / Fleet / Costco

Color combos below are important. Need a car by end of month. Any of these will do.

2021 BMW X4M Comp or non-comp
Colors: Black with Red Interior
Lease: Below $950
All in $3,500

2021 BMW X3M Comp or non-comp
Colors: Black with Red Interior
Lease: Below $900
All in $3,500

2020/2021 BMW M5 Comp or non-comp
Colors: Black/White with Red/Black/Silver Interior
Lease: Below $1,100
All in $3,500

2020/2021 MB GLC63 coupe or SUV
Colors: Black with Red/Black Interior
Lease: Below $950
All in $3,500

Is there anyone/dealer in Dallas-Fortworth region who can provide lease/finance pricing for an Odyssey EXL model?
I have been looking around and all the dealers that I have contacted have only asked me to come to the dealership and don’t reveal the final price until I am with a check on the table.

This whole dealership negotiation is looking shitty for me and I am looking for someone who can provide fair pricing options.

Hi All,

Anyone here a broker, or a CDJR dealer? Looking to give some business to a fellow community member.

My lease on my 2018 Charger Hellcat is coming up in a few months and I am now in the market for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody. I have some positive equity in the Hellcat, so I am ready to pull the trigger, and turn in the Hellcat early if the deal on the new Scat Pack is right.

I am located in Southern California.

Looking to pay sticker MSRP minus the current available manufacturer rebate from Dodge of $3000. Or a better deal wouldn’t hurt, either.

I am also open to waiting on a factory / custom order as well if your lot inventory does not suit my requirements.

Removed duplicate post

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type…2021 Chrysler Pacifica Limited or 2021 Honda Odyssey Touring
  2. Term/Mileage - 24/10, 27/10, 30/10 or 36/10 (whichever is best…highest LH score)
  3. Region/State…Northern NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact…email ( ultgar@verizon.net)
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)…loyalty and costco (5 months left on my 2018 Pacifica lease…will buy out the remaining lease…Chrysler product avoids the disposition fee)
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type…2021 Mazda CX5 Carbon Turbo or Signature
  2. Term/Mileage…24/10, 27/10, 30/10 or 36/10 (whichever is best…highest LH score)
  3. Region/State…northern NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact…email ( ultgar@verizon.net )
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)…costco

Hi, is there a broker on here who works with Chevrolet dealers in the northeast? I’m interested in the new LT1 V8 coupe. Specifically on the models with MSRP below $38,000. Manual or automatic. Thank you. The new lease deals look good.

Looking For An Audi A5 Premium Plus or Prestige

24/10 or 36/10

SoCal

Another Audi In HouseHold, College Grad, Costco

Can anyone help out with a Pacifica lease?

@Bhh please try to follow the format, we need a lot more info to be able to help you:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
  2. Term/Mileage
  3. Region/State
  4. Preferred method of contact
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

I do Chrysler, but I am not even sure where you’re located at the least.

1 Like

Hi there – looking for the below:

1. Year/Make/Model: BMW 330i w/ M-Sport Package
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/10
  3. Region/State: NorCal
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM me on LH + email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): None

Let me know if anyone’s got something!

Hello looking for someone that can broker a deal for me on a C43 AMG in the south Florida area 33196. I’d prefer 36/12 but can live with 36/10. Coming out of a Infiniti Q50 redsport léase with two payments left with one Of them being due this Monday. Standard options are plenty for me and prefer Colors black, gray, or white in that order. Please pm me through LH thanks in advance.

If you want Hybrid, don’t bother with trying to lease. Better to buy. If you want to buy, check out this thread

Looking for m3/m4 lease transfer. Prefer under 850 monthly. Thanks. In new york city

I’m looking for a m3/m4 lease transfer. Already approved but found out the previous car was in accident. Under 850 after tax preferred. In new york.

Which forum member has the best price on BMW Ultimate Care + ? I have seen $475 from NYCLife so far.