Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Dibs on Magnetic Gray

Dibs on cement gray

Nice truck. Wish that TSS pack was available in other states (or can be sold to fl residents). I would sign today!!

Need this one in VA (red one)

2 Likes

Is Smoked Mesquite still a color available for the Tundra? If so do you ever get that color truck in stock?

Is the process contact free. I was hoping the papers would be sent to me for esigning and actually requested but does not appear that way. Really would like to avoid being in a room with someone. I would hate to pick up more than just a new truck. Someone please share your experience on the actual process!!!

I can only speak from my experience but my paperwork was all done outside at least 6 feet apart. He had the places I needed to sign all marked up and let me do it while nobody was around. I wiped down the vehicle inside (just to be safe) and on we went. Whole process took about 10-15 minutes.

Thank you. That made me feel better.

I signed at a table in the lobby. Masks were required by everyone and they provided a sanitized pen. I’m sure they would accommodate you however you’d like. Just ask.

1 Like

I just leased my second Tundra through Jim and my truck will be shipped next week. All my paperwork was sent to me via overnight mail and I signed everything from the comfort of my home and office - the easiest, most convenient way I’ve ever bought anything! Same exact way it happened the first time! Photo of my stable of Jim’s trucks coming soon!!!

2 Likes

monthly on these?

1 Like

Txt him. It’s easy.

1 Like

Did you text for a quote like the post asks?

1 Like

i did. no response.

Hey Jim what info do you need to get me cement Taco sport with tech to get by months end deal?

Side steps and premium much more?

Hi - is this still available… Local to the philly area - currently leasing a Tundra that is due this month

Can you run numbers for 15K and 18K

Thanks!

Been out of the loop, but I just logged onto Toyota.com and saw that the Tacoma rebate moved from $1,500 to $1,750. Perhaps this will help, all be it a little bit, with pricing. That’s about $10 bucks a month on a 2 year lease.

1 Like

Correct, Toyota added some last minute changes to Tacoma, Camry, and Rav4 programs :slight_smile:

Correct only a Tacoma with advanced tech will have a panoramic view monitor

1 Like

I do but I know you are trying to be in the $200 range. Its very out of budget

1 Like