Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

My fathers car has a 360 camera and I don’t find it that useful honestly. And I also heard the resolution on multi view isn’t that good either. So if your worried about price I’d save your money sir. Also note Jeff is aces to work with. I’m stuck in AZ waiting out COVID but plan to hit him back once things sort out.

1 Like

Can you quote out a TRD Pro 4 Runner? Assume $51,335 MSRP with destination fee.

The TRD Pro version of the 4Runner doesn’t lease well. It is the only version of the 4Runner that is sold at MSRP or higher and is excluded from any rebates.

Let me know if you would consider a different trim level

I really want the JBL sound if anything :-(.

Would you take a Limited 4Runner? Has JBL and more luxury features than the TRD Pro

Could you please provide a quote on a Tacoma for 24/15k in norcal? Color and options are not important to me.

Which Tacoma? if its just about the cheapest payment you could get a Access Cab 4x2 with the back seats taken out

Cody Carter just gave everyone a heads up that US bank 24mo Tacoma residuals will take a 2% hit @ 24 mo starting 5/1. So if you are on the fence on a Tacoma sounds like you can benefit from the increased $250 rebate and better residuals if you close by this Thursday.

Hi Jeff so that clients know could one buy a car remote from you today (using docusign, etc), but pick up in, let’s say 2-4 weeks with hopes that shelter in place is lifted?

Jeff,

You got tundra in cement? if so I’ll purchase one . thank you

Unfortunately wouldn’t be able to finalize today and have pickup happen weeks later

1 Like

I saw Tacoma now has 0% financing as well, never thought I’d see that :sunglasses::facepunch:

1 Like

The RAV4 Hybrid will always lease significantly worse than the Gas version even if they had the same discount. Toyota doesn’t have good lease programs on them. I started discounting the Hybrids but I would consider it a fairly high lease for that vehicle. If you are dead set on that vehicle I can put some numbers together for you.

How is the Highlander Hybrid leasing? Looking at the Limited or Platinum trims with AWD

$500-$600 range on the Highlander Hybrid Limited/Platinum AWD

Leaning towards purchasing? Can definitely help with that.

Do you want the third row or one without it? Any accessories you prefer it to have?

Whats your zip code?

Yes there are definitely good deals on Tacomas, Are you open to other colors besides Cement?

Sent you numbers, pricing only valid until tomorrow

Offroad 4x4 Premium in Cement is not available, let me know if you would consider a different color or configuration

Access cab w/ no rear seats would be fine!