Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

Fair enough, I ain’t gonna dispute a man’s [or woman’s] choice of car or his girl [or man] :slight_smile:

Perhaps next lease I’ll be able to score that ever elusive deal of the century. Doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen with my taste in cars lol

Or for close to the same payment - pretty loaded Alfa, that beats shit out of all of these, so I heard.

Heard the deals on these aren’t good at all since they’re so new… Has anyone managed to get hackr-like deal on one of these yet?

You bet they are not good. But probably not as bad as on C43 and I’d take Alfa over C43 for a lower payment. Lower MSRP, lower taxes. Besides, you are not getting anywhere close to a hacker deal on C43

Heard from where? There are zero deals on this forum and the leases are like $500 month plus tax with $3k drive off.

There’s a reason it’s not selling in volumes. $1-2k off msrp if you’re lucky and 55% residual on a 40k car.

Read what I said again. But just in case: heard that it “beats shit out of all of these” as a car, not deals.

You’re correct, the Alfa leases are WORSE, 51% residual, lol.

I picked up my C43 today and lets just say my leasehackr score on the calculator was 9.3 years and it fulfilled the 1% rule.

And for the record, it takes the correct sales person to accept your offer. You can calculate as much as you want and have all the answers, if the guy selling you the car doesnt like you, he’s probably not going to make that deal…

Best of luck to everyone on their endeavor’s.

1 Like

Did you post a breakdown? Miniimum could do for rhe group.

Congrats, Please post numbers, it will help jsan23 :slight_smile:
Aslo there are many variant of the C43, coupe, convertible, base, loaded, so it helps to know which one is leasing well. Again, congrats on the C43 AMG OMG.

Congrats on your choice and your new car! Deets please.

Could you post the breakdown or message me please?

I’m trying to get one this weekend

So the dealer I told to kick rocks a couple days ago came back offering me what I wanted but now hit me with this
" I spoke with my GSM and we have some great news for you! But first, to explain how MBFS works with MSD’s compared to other companies…the security deposits gets rounded off to the nearest $50 before the MSD’s are applied and the rate change. So what this means is that 6 MSD’s would be $700 each, not the $600 as you stated in your email."

This goes against everything I’ve learned on here. I thought they were rounded up to the next $50 after the reduction had been applied?

I know that Infiniti does it this way. Don’t know about MB.

If the price is right, don’t sweat the MSDs too much. You get them back anyway :slight_smile: I suspect they are right, it is rounded up before the reduction.

Does that mean, the other two dealers that offered me the same terms but with the MSD’s I calculated, don’t know what they’re doing? Lmao

Yup - dealers often make mistakes before submitting paperwork to finance. And then a few weeks after the lease, you get a letter saying -error, please do xxxx to resign the documents. Happened to many people here …

Yeah, i went from a $6k MSD to a $6500 MSD, like vhooloo said, you get it back, it was just kinda a torn in my side when you thought everything was good and then you get stuck for another $500 (regardless if you are getting it back or not)

Huh? The C43 is a pretty great looking car, it has a lot of the panache of a C63 but at a significantly lower price point, and the interior is startlingly good… it’s a great car - no doubt about it. I’d rather have one any day of the week vs a hellcat, which is a mediocre car wrapped around way too much motor… (my opinion).

I love the Night package on lightly colored C43 with the Pano sunroof. Hope the deal meets your needs. I think you’ll enjoy the car very much.

1 Like

It looks good, but it’s nothing special to drive. Just a typical boring C-Class with more power. A $60k Porsche is a much, much better driver’s car. Too bad they don’t lease well.