Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

I thought the v6 sounds nice, 4 seats enough room for most things, interior looks great, and the ride is fun enough.

The Porsche Is great. However you must compare this car to similar priced leased cars - the c43 is solid.

1 Like

I wasn’t a fan of the sound. I’m driving a flat 6 Porsche right now. Sounds much ballsier.

I’ll agree that the C43 beats the comparable BMWs and Audis, though.

Nice!! Leased or owned? 20 chars

Leased. I use it for business. Finding it difficult to go back to a Mercedes or BMW.

Wouldn’t you kind of stand out in a Porsche detective? A malibu might be more inconspicuous :slight_smile: JK

A friend of mine is a very well-to-do private investigator in San Francisco. He drives a fully Decked Out 7 series BMW. I asked him why he drives such an expensive car and he said because he spends most of his time in it it’s basically his office. I asked the same question as well about it being conspicuous and he said yeah everybody sees it but nobody thinks a private detective is the person sitting inside of it.

1 Like

Which South Florida MB dealer are you working with?

It’s May 2017, who got a high trim 3-series or QX50 for 290/month?

You must read carefully. It said 3 series … Jaguar XE in much higher trims …
The high trim does not apply to 3 series … only to Jaguar XE …**

Also, the so called 585 after tax had 6100 due at signing which meant an extra 150 …
So for half of 760, which is 380, I think you can get a decent 3 series …

**disclaimer - 60% of the time, it works 100%

Don’t blame me for the ambiguity in your writing. You would have written “3-series, QX50, or a much higher trim XE” if that’s what you really meant, since you are a jedi in reading/writing carefully. Or perhaps you are just backpedaling now. Sure, the much higher trim only referred to the XE.

There is no extra $150/month. Read carefully. It was $5600 total drive-off out of which $3000 is MSD and almost 600 is first month. Acq is almost 1k. The remaining ~1k is made up of doc fee, DMV…and 0 or a very small CCR.

PS even after your backpedaling and fuzzy math, I think you will struggle to find a “decent” 3-series for 380 today. Boy, has the bar been lowered. From a much higher trim to a another ambiguous term “decent.” I bet decent means a base car with heated seats, leather and some other basic stuff that comes standard on a midlevel (XLE) trim on a toyota.

1 Like

I plead guilty to backpedalling, fuzzy math, jedi mind tricks and facetiousness. I shall be candidate for presidency in 2020 :slight_smile:

After reviewing the play on the field, the call is reversed. The 588 with tax AMG OMG deal is great. I learn something every day :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the dealers name? I’ll confirm if the rep will offer a similar deal

My lease is ending and looking to purchase a C43.

Can someone break down cost of 2 MSRP 3yr/12k
MSRP:$60000 and $62000
Selling price: ??

" "MSD’s of $. Total: $
MF:
Monthly: $ % CA tax included

I’ll make leasehackr family proud based on your feedback…thank you!!!

What?? I don’t think you’re making anyone here proud.

1 Like

Let me clarify Jon. I’ll see if I can push for the deal when I go negotiate and come back with what I was able to do…

If you get $500 payments no down and drive off less than $900 I’ll be proud

Go drive your car and live your life. Don’t worry about making anyone here (strangers on the internet) proud.

No matter how good a deal you get on a relatively rare car with little to no OEM lease support, some people will shit all over your deal.

Doesn’t matter if this car has no real competitors aside from the 2018 S4, and good luck finding a deal on that.

Really? [20 chars…]

Maybe I’m missing something but what?

Just wondering if there is anything else in high $60K… But from $72K there is Alfa Giulia Q, granted there is no way to get it for $600-$700/mo