Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

Thank you just what I was looking for.

I can pm you if I find a better deal

That’s a good starting point. If you throw in MSD and autopay (instead of 3799 Cap Cost Reduction) then you should be able to get a lower payment.

And OP was almost ready to pay 860 a month for AMG OMG

Did he pay it or just never came back?

1 Like

10k off the coupe seems impossible.
it’s not a volume sales car.

no one’s going to give 10k off a 55k AMG though sadly

It’s not horrible,but it really comes down to are you okay with it? I’ve got a 58k C43 down to $515, but that was very similar to what you posted, except 36months/12k miles/59 residual/.00123+autopay+10MSD (on a sedan)

The only think i’d question in yours is the “Dealer fee”…

That’s a great deal! I have about a 5.5k limit for msd’s and drive offs which is why I’m not maxing out the msd.
The $562 is the most I’d pay. I’m really shooting for under 550 with tax. I’m comfortable with that.

And yea, FL doesn’t cap the dealer fee so dealers run loose with them. I’ve seen 1k+. My plan is to try to get them to waive it when I go in and sign, and if not have them throw in something like a service or two. That’s if I can get a dealer to agree to something like what I posted above. Working one now that seems promising but we’ll see.

All my attempts have been with the sedan so I’m not sure how they are with the coupes. Keep in mind they have different RV I think, so factor that in to your calculations.

Keep trying tho. I contacted 3 dealers before I got the first one to give me more than 2k off sticker.

Coupe or sedan? Please specify. Makes a big difference. Doh! I just saw your last message.

Is this a coupe or sedan? I’m assuming sedan.

Not sure if they told you (It was news to me), but MB goes to the $1000 on MSDs, BMW goes to the $500, meaning if your payment is $501.00+ you will be at $6k for just the MSD vs $5k if it we’re $499 (@10MSDs).

Not sure what you mean. Both BMW and MB round up to the nearest $50. Only difference is that BMW allowed a max of 7 (ending end of this month) vs MB allows a max of 10.

I knew BMW was to the nearest $50, i was told by the sales guy at MB they round up to the nearest $100 (on MSDs)

Just had a salesman have a mental breakdown when I told him I was doing MSD’s. It was like he’d never heard of them. The he told me something like “that’s not something the finance department can approve cause its not at their discretion.”

Thats a new one :joy:

lol, wow. thats like you saying the residual is too low and you want them to raise it… did you end up calling MBFS?

Just got a reply from the main dealer I’ve been working with. Told me the best thing he can do is $585 with my terms due to the money factor being 0.00098 instead of 0.00078 and told me straight up they want the 20 points since they’re selling the vehicle for $52,500. That’s more than the $550 I wanted but I’m gonna try to get them to waive the dealer fee and/or throw in a service package and I’ll be okay with that.

Keep you guys updated.

Depends on what kinda of position you are in, do you need the car right now right now?

I’d tell them to pound sand personally. Are they still charging you the 6 MSDs? The reason I ask is because in this case they are marking up the MF and making you pay the markup and then using MSD’s to discount the marked up rate shakes head.

Maybe see if they’ll throw maintenance in for free, that i think is $20 a month…

Do I need the car now? Not necessarily. Luckily there’s extra cars at my house but I’ve been “carless” and shopping since January and this is the best I’ve gotten. The closest is $54k selling price. And one dealer actually told me they would do $52,500 but even after MSD’s and fees upfront their payments were still 620+. Stopped talking to them right there.

Where it stands now is
MSRP:$59,755
Selling price: $52,546 (12%)

5 MSD’s of $600. Total: $3000
MF: 0.00098
Monthly: $588 7% tax included

Total Drive off: $5600 with all fees upfront.
If I can get them to throw in maintenance and waive the dealer fee of $689 I’ll sign.

Please tell us why after having been carless, you now must have a poorly leasing model C43 AMG OMG right this minute?
For half the payment, you can arguably get a 3 series, S60 or Qx50 or Jaguar XE in much higher trims than the base AMG and if you don’t mind my saying so, these will be better cars :slight_smile:

And don’t tell me about YOLO and cool. Porsche check. GTS check. Hellcat, hell yeah.C43 don’t think so. In Germany even taxis are E class minimum, C class is probably a beater for high school kids :slight_smile:

Got rid of my 3 series, 2 months ago. Coral red interior, premium package, nav, etc…And none of those cars do it for me.

My options where the 440i GC, Q60RS, and C43. After seeing them all, C43 is still the one I like the most.
440i is damn near impossible to get more than 5% off and there was no way my payments where gonna be under $550
Have a deal pending on a Q60RS for $521 a month tax included, I’m just waiting for them to receive the car in mid May.
And now I have this pending for the C43. I know its not a screaming deal like some of you guys get but having it been my first “hack” and paying sticker for cars in the past I think its not that bad.

Not asking for you guys’ praise just sharing my progress and giving some info for others looking as well. But if we’re comparing it to OP’s 860 a month I’ll take it :joy: