Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

2017 Mercedes-benz c43 amg with package 4, panorama roof, performance exhaust and red leather seats.

I’m travelling to Chicago tomorrow to pick it up (from NE Ohio). There were none local that had my must have features (performance exhaust and red leather). I was able to negotiate a bit on the price. There was also one in new york I negotiated on but the dealer in chicago came out ahead. Overall I think its a good deal since it seems dealers don’t want to come down on amg prices hardly at all.

I sold used cars for 10 years so I must admit I was a little nervous and unfamiliar with the whole new car leasing process but I found reading the leasehacker forum to be a tremendous help!

MSRP: [$65,765]
Selling Price: [$60,665]
Selling price includes usaa incentive of : [$2000 off]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: .00123 (tier 1)
Residual: 59%

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: $1030 (855 first month plus 175 doc fees)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$855]

Zip Code: [44505]
Sales Tax Rate: [6.75%]

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face: All I can say is enjoy the car.

Wow $855 a month? That’s more than an M3! I’d look into the multiple MSDs (10 in total you can use) to lower the MF.

1 Like

The heart wants what the heart wants- if you got the money- why not?

Congrats @angelas210

4 Likes

MF & residual look good. The $60,665 sale price includes the $2000 rebate? So a ~$3000 discount essentially? The c43 isn’t considered a true AMG. Mercedes classifies it as an “AMG Enhanced” vehicle. I think you can shoot for more than a $3000 discount but if its all said & done it’s not a horrible deal…

Your missing the best option though! The optional recaro seats are one of the best in the market :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I couldn’t justify the extra $2600 for the fancy seats but they do look nice.

1 Like

I’ll see what difference it makes tomorrow.

Remember- you aren’t obligated to buy anything- if there’s a change of heart- just turn around and walk away.

1 Like

The only thing I think I might change is drop it to 10k miles per year instead. That lowers the payment to $774 a month. On my last car I averaged 9500 miles a year.

Going from 12k to 10k would only save you about $18/month. If you’re already paying close over $800/month, just get the extra miles to enjoy the car.

2 Likes

I’m confused on something. Is the residual calculated on the original msrp or the discounted price I negotiated? If its calculated on the msrp that will lower my payments even more…

its on the msrp, never on the discounted price

2 Likes

ok thanks. well that certainly makes a big difference in the payment. I’ll let you guys know how it goes. This should lower my payments to $768.

This is where you should be IMHO

2 Likes

Dont forget the prepaid maintenance and tire and warranty they will try to sell. I would have gotten a hellcat.

But thas with max msd and autopay which he didnt do

The sales price is 60,665 and zero acquistion fee.

I have a mustang gt convertible for my muscle needs :slight_smile:

Just going to say, with the true car discount, which more often than not is much higher than what it can be attained for. You should be paying 605 a month with taxes included. Your price clearly doesn’t pass the 1% rule this does. BTW I am showing a 6k discount on truecar without the incentive.

1 Like

with the same options? package 4 is $7400 plus the seats, panorama and performance exhaust.