Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

Congrats on the C43, that will really spice things up!

The only thing that is spicy about the c43 is the payment. It is giving all leasehackrs heartburn.

Anyone who want’s a c43 right now, should get it with that kind of discount. make sure to use MSD!! Amazing!!! Even for a fake AMG. you can’t beat that.

I’m wondering if the $10k discount was on a fully optioned iteration of the C43, which run over $80k, as opposed to the base model.

I saw a 6k discount on cars.com, so would not be hard to push for 10k. And C43 are not exactly very rare, there are 300+ in a 500 mile radius. So either Mercedes in good at finding suckers to pay 60k+ for a small sedan or they will have to drop the prices at firesale prices soon.

Good find and good point. The monthly obviously goes up as the msrp goes up if the discount is a flat $10k (as opposed to a specific % off). Hope that makes sense.

And as a bonus, I found that AMG C43 has an open recall with 51 fires, so that should make for some more $$$ discount (as in firesale - pun intended)

Now we’re cooking!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So from what I gather, the dishonest Mercedes benz dealers are not disclosing this recall on the C43 but when they have a sucker for their expensive lease, they will “mysteriously” delay delivery and fix the recall as needed.

Currently communicating with a dealer 2 hours away from me as they have the only one within 200 miles with the combination I want. Managed to bring it down from 61,005 to 54,905 within 3 emails and no negotiation. Gonna try to get another 1,500 off

If you can get it at 53k even, then do MSD, you could be in for a good deal. Any way you can get 10k off?

1 Like

I pushed back with 53,500 and sent all the numbers I wanted (MF, RV, drive off, MSD, etc) and she replies to me with a different vehicle thats 59,755 offering me 5800 off. I told her that wasn’t the vehicle we were speaking about and she replies that vehicle was “sold” yet its still listed everywhere. Incredible.

It’s not a live inventory, so it takes time to remove sold vehicles from website. Happens all the time. They also probably keep sold cars longer to generate interest.

Yea I know. One of my buddies that works at a dealer told me it updates every 3-6 hours, could be just his dealer.
Positive note, they gave me that quote on the other car, so I’m gonna use that one to negotiate with the other dealers near me since the combinations on that car are more common.

Okay so I’ve been talking to a dealer for about a week and I finally gave them my complete offer describing everything from selling price/RV/MF/drive off fees/MSD/ etc… Mine came out to $562 tax included. MSRP is $59,755

They came back with $585 after tax on a 36/10k with $6100 due at signing.
I asked for the breakdown and their reply is in the picture. Can someone help me out and work their numbers backwards to arrive at their selling price and whatever else possible? Their offer is already a huge no-go just cause of the CCR, and fees rolled in. But I am curious as to what their “secret” numbers are.

Personally, I’d have told them to take a hike as soon as they said they wouldn’t provide numbers through email. Asking you to come in is just to wear you down and play games.

Had the email written with exactly that but decided to ask here before just incase :joy:

The replied with every email with “let me know when you can stop by” but I figured after me telling them 3 times I wouldn’t and ignoring that all the other times they would’ve got the message.

1 Like

I’m interested in a c43. Or cla45

What is a good lease number for basic drive offs?

Msrp 60k

The deal is not good. At least $100/mo equivalent CCR. You have to put up a pretty huge amount of cash for MSDs to get the MF reined in, too.

Standard dealer silliness tonget you in the door. “We don’t want you to shop the number around.” Then don’t work with them. Tell them you’re working with many dealers, and will go with the one that can earn the business. If they want to do the whole traditional dealer-monogamy thing, you’re not their type of consumer.

This shouldn’t take a lot of time on your end - it only starts getting intensive when you visit the sales room. Let us know how you do.

1 Like

Replied back to them just asking a couple more questions to see if they budge or if I misunderstood. If they stand by the offer in the email, already have the draft saved telling them to kick rocks.

Seems like MB dealers down here in South Fla don’t wanna play ball. I’ve had 3 fall through already and one with some real shady switch tactics even over email. Got one more left to try so I’m gonna play the urgency card that I want to sign by the end of the week and hopefully they’ll want to meet that quota. I’ll keep you guys updated.

This what I offered just so you guys can get an idea if anyone else is shopping around the area:
MSRP: $59,755
Selling price: $52,500
36 months/ 10k miles
Residual value: 60%
Mercedes Benz Financial base money factor: 0.00123
Money factor after MSDs and enrollment in AutoPay: 0.00071
(6 MSDs of $600 each)

Monthly payment with 7% tax: $562

Drive Off:
First monthly payment: $562
Tax: (Roughly $70)
Tag and Title: Transferring tag (Roughly $220)
Dealer fee: $699
MSDs: $3,600

Total due at inception: $$4959.75 + tax and tag/title amounts

1 Like