Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

After the wheel and tires protection package, the clear coat sealant and vin etching, it came down to the bargain price of 999 a month with only 7k down.

2 Likes

I’m getting the c43 Cabriolet for .000127 60% 12k.
63,065 down to 60,095.
I can’t seem to get more off that I’ve shopped around to 3 dealers. They won’t do more.
Can I save more with usaa and auto pay?

Money factor is good but discount is paltry. I suppose this is such a rare beast that it is not going to lease well.

I’d aim for 12% off, go to other dealers

what hapn to angelas ???

I’ve gone to a lot. I’ve had to order this one from Germany.

that is why, if you find one in stock you could probably get 12%

Nope. I tried the ones in stock that’s why I had to order a barebones one…

@van131 - what does TrueCar data show for a model configured like you want it? It helps you understand if the price you’ve got is good or just ok.

At the end of the day if the dealers in your area aren’t willing to discount further it doesn’t help a lot if you SHOULD be able to get a better price. All you can do is continue to pester them until they either come around or stop spending time on you. Patience is a virtue here - if you want a good deal don’t settle for less on dealer discount. Wait them out. Also, ordering a custom vehicle probably is not the situation where you’re going to get the type of “fringe case” pricing that we all look for.

Consider working with dealers out of your area if you want to cast a wider net. I would avoid disclosing that you are not local until you find pricing you’d life. Even if they end up balking, you can then take the pricing they offered to a local dealer and ask them to match it. Work the system!

1 Like

Where are you located?

Thanks for the reply, I’ve tried all of that lol it got so awkward at times but when it comes to a Cabriolet they wont do it. They said if it was a coup they could… Otherwise no

Detroit, MI
Bloomfield, MI area

So is flexibility. Granted a cab is very different than a coupe – it probably sells much better so they are holding out for the guy willing to pay sticker

Agreed, they were more than happy to give me 10k off a coup

There are varying opinions from the community here. Some will recommend going where the deals are - i.e. another vehicle or the coupe version if it has significantly better numbers. I agree with that, but only to a certain extent. If your preference is really important to you and this is really the car you want (a. the C43 is a pretty special car, and b. a convertible really is a much different experience than a sedan/coupe even if they have a pano sunroof like you can get on the C43), then get the best deal possible for that car and don’t sweat what else is a better deal. Just make sure you take a bit to honestly consider whether convertible vs coupe with pano sunroof is really worth a significant chunk more to you. In this case it sounds like a hefty amount.

I don’t think the numbers you mentioned qualify as “lease hacking,” but it sounds like you’re informed about the range of deals on C43s and competitive vehicles in the class. If you pull the trigger let us know what the final numbers are, and make sure to post some photos… just make sure to strap on your flack jacket before you post - it’s gotten a bit tense in here in recent days :wink: Cheers!

Justin

1 Like

Hahaha thanks. I will. If anyone can find me a better deal I’ll give them a finders fee.

c43 msrp 65
That is the lowest msrp closest to you

Yeah
The closest to me

10k off the coupe? That would be leasehackr worthy.

Indeed the calculator shows if you can get 10k off the C43 coupe (base MSRP 55k), the payment would be lease hackr worthy