Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

60665 was the final selling price so it was below average if I’m reading that right.

You aren’t reading it right, because you have an incentive. It should read as 62665

Thanks for your very insightful and constructive input.

Ok, I’ll try to get it lower in person.

This is what I found on truecar, if it were me I would aim for 58 for a higher msrp than the one in your truecar screenshot. After that I would take off the 2k in the USAA. So ~~56k

When I did it I included all the options it has so that probably makes a difference.

Wait, I just realized i forgot to include the parking assist package. that bumps up the msrp to the right amount.

Yes mine has the same msrp as yours when I put it in truecar, look at the bottom right corner where it says msrp

1 Like

Unfortunately, a lot of people who go down that route are also those who end up complaining a few months later on Leasehackr about how expensive the lease was and how they can’t wait to get rid of it but nobody will take it for such a high payment and they have to give 5k incentive.

Lease with your head and not your heart. This lease has been given a thumbs down by almost every poster, including alex who is diplomatically calling it a “heart” lease rather than a lease deal. Notice how nobody is asking you for the dealer’s name and if they will match your “deal” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hmm I wonder why it’s giving us different numbers? strange.

Its different zip codes, which is why you leverage and not just pay whatever.

1 Like

Change your mentality, you’re a former used car salesman getting fleeced by a new car salesman. I can’t help you with numbers of you cant help yourself with attitude.

and you seem like one of those types that likes to talk shit without offering any constructive advice…

Every single member on this forum will tell you negotiate by email and only show up to sign. Have them mail you a finalized deal and then go pick up the car. You show up unsigned and they own you.

there are other cars at other dealers that i can get nearby.

Because all the constructive advice is already in the thread by other posters. I felt someone needed to come along and point out that this is a horrible deal before you sign. I don’t claim to be nice or super knowledgeable in MB leases, but hopefully I help keep you from getting fucked. If you think I’m an asshole that’s ok Id rather not be liked and you walk than pat you on the back and you get waxed and a couple months later be locked into a shit lease.

6 Likes

Everyone here is helping you.

You’re being rude for no reason. It’s explained clearly that the sales price shouldn’t include your rebate.

The salesman will be going to Venice with the money he’s getting on your deal, you don’t have a deal.

Wait it out, they know you’re itching to buy it. The car won’t sell. Get a better deal first

4 Likes

How am I being rude??? I’ve been thanking people left and right for their input…

1 Like

I have been eyeing the coupe which has a RV that is 4% lower. I walked into a dealership to test drive the car and let them run the numbers even though I’m not planning to buy the car until later this year.

The MSRP of the car they had was ~65,500.
They offered it at 60,000 with no incentives.
The MF was inflated to 129
If I remember correctly they monthly on that, at 36 months, was about 820 with nothing but fee’s upfront.

These are rough numbers based on memory.

This was the first number they offered while I was sitting inside which as other members have stated is surely far worse than what I could get by emailing dealers and having them compete price wise.

Using the calculator on this site using discounts others have gotten, 7-10%, the coupe at 36 months should come out to 775 a month. Keep in mind that the sedan you are looking at not only has a better RV but is also easier to get discounts on.

Hopefully some of these examples/information is of help to you.

Edit: This was in NJ, No MSD’s on those numbers

1 Like

Wow, $855/mo (or $768/mo) for a $66k C43 AMG? The car is really nice and I think the letters A-M-G basically means “not going to lease well” :slight_smile:

You can get 2x $365/mo Q50 Red Sport but you can only drive one car at a time :slight_smile:

Enjoy your car – like most of the forum “veterans” here are saying, the payments are horrible but at least the car is the perfect one you custom spec’d out.

3 Likes