Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

I’ll just point out that if you’re determined to have that car you’re better off to buy and resell than lease on the terms offered.

1 Like

I’ll be the 10th man in here. If you can’t get that car for under $650 per month with nothing down, don’t do the deal. Just because it says AMG, doesn’t make it a rare car. It doesn’t have a hand built motor. Terrible deal. Do not drive there until you have a real deal worked. You will have no leverage having driven a far distance.

it easily done under 650 especially with the incentive he has, but I think hes clearly missing the message entirely

I think you’re being taxed on the full sales price as opposed to the use price. That’s the way Illinois does it. Assuming that I’m right, it can be corrected by finance assuming that Ohio taxes only the use price.

1 Like

**sigh… I’m an optimist- but yeah- that’s a pretty bad deal. There I said it @vhooloo

3 Likes

You said "Picking up my new …"
That’s why it took many posts for hackers to tell you that it is a bad deal. They assumed it is final and did not want to steal your joy.
Next time ask for opinions on the numbers you got and the first post will tell you the truth.

1 Like

A lot of responses are indeed very gentle lol…this site has opened my eyes to how much I overpaid previous buys and lease - to which I am chalking to a learning experience.

I do not do well with math but me thinks it’s way over 1% rule.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I have to agree with the consensus of this thread. This is a horrible “deal”. If you really want the AMG and you can easily swing the payment, then go for it. Just know that the salesman are fleecing you on this deal. While I am admittedly not on top of the April MB lease deals, you are paying more than 2x the price I paid for my 2017 E300 4Matic that stickered at 60k. While I understand that discounts on the C43 are a little trickier paying $434 a month more than I am for a car that stickers for just 6k more is insanity to me. I really hope this post does not come off as rude, but you need to understand that you posted on a site full of people that will fight for every dollar and try to procure the best lease deals out there. If you just wanted to be praised on the car, you should have posted on MBWorld.

10 Likes

+1 on this. 20 chars …

4 Likes

Or maybe AMG means All Money Gone?

5 Likes

savage hahahaha…

I couldn’t think of something when I typed it – so thanks :slight_smile:

Update? Picked it up?

Picked up but won’t be coming back here because of the grumpy old sourpusses that lurk around here lol

2 Likes

We are the WORST. How dare we try to help someone save money on their lease deal while recouping no direct compensation back (except for perhaps the exchange of information that can help us get great lease deals). I am sorry but if you are going to post a “deal” on here that works out to about 1.3% of MSRP per payment, you are going to hear it from us. Its a beautiful car but there is no way I would ever pay $855 for it. Thankfully though, there are people that will which actually helps cheapskates like me be able to milk a little extra money out of dealers on my deals.

9 Likes

Amen BenzBuyer. The hardest thing for anyone to do is to listen to other people not agreeing with them. If one can stomach opinions that are different and use sound judgement to process those opinions, one will be better for it.

What OP did was ask the car-equivalent question of “does this make me look fat” and not really expecting the truth :slight_smile:

Good luck to OP and, for the rest of us, keep on leasehacking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really it’s ok. We need people like the OP to offset the rest of the forum membership.

1 Like
5 Likes

@angelas210 I hope you haven’t been chased off. It’s gotten a little tense in here, but I think there have been some suggestions in here about how your lease deal could be improved a bit if you are set on this car. Of course some aspects of the lease program can’t be changed, so they are fact of life - take them or leave them.

If you do go through with it, please do come back and post the final deal and some pictures of the car. It gives another data point for folks who come here looking for advice. If we as a community start flaming just laugh it off and remember that feeling you get when your C43 is making that amazing exhaust note it makes.

1 Like

I just popped in here to say that whoever is getting $365/month on the Q50 RS, please send me your dealer because I have never gotten quoted even close to that amount (0 down, 1st payment+ DMV at signing, NYC/NJ area).

For the guy that is getting the C43, enjoy it but just know that people here wont sugarcoat saying you didn’t get as great of a deal as you think you did!

1 Like