Picking up my new Mercedes c43 amg tomorrow

Yeah I figured the Q would be even less likely than the S4.

To those looking for a C43 or the earlier C450 AMG (which is the same), if you don’t mind waiting a few weeks, look for a good deal on a lease transfer instead.

Check MBWorld and swapalease.

Cheers,

The max I had 2 dealers offer were 11% of MSRP :confused: still working on the numbers. I have a few weeks

That’s a good starting point …

I think i ended up at 12% or maybe a hair over 12% off MSRP, its the $3600 drive offs that made my deal not a great leasehackr deal, but i think it was decent…

3 weeks later and its STILL a very fun car.

Life is too short to worry about LH Scores when you’re having fun…

1 Like

Yes sir, now we wont talk about MPG, but for those that have long freeway drives, i get over 30MPG on the freeway (under 17mpg on the streets, lol)

How does this not have competitors? All of the above come in AWD and have more than 335 hp.
Jaguar xe 35t? Ats 3.6? Bmw 340i/440i w/ m power? infiniti q50 rs?

There’s more to cars than having the same drivetrain and similar power. Would you call an M3 and a 550i competitors?

they aren’t in the same segment. All of the ones I listed were small luxury sport sedans

I say this as a BMW fan and owner, there is no way 340i:330i is the same analogy as S4:A4 and C43:C300. There is a much higher degree of separation between the base model and the enhanced performance model.

The Audi ///S and Mercedes AMG line of cars get different exteriors (noticeable to aficionados, if not the general population), different interiors (Recaro seats, unique upholstery options), different suspensions, different motors (unlike a 340i M power, which is just a tune)…different in all the ways that count. You’d have to get an M3 to get that degree of separation from a usual 3 series.

1 Like

Same here. Mine was ~13%. Sticker was $59,755, I ended at $51,6xx with $3600 in MSD plus drive off fees.

Great LH score? Nope. But I would do it all over again. Love the car.

Nice, you got it, congrats!!

1 Like

Post pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155209314@N04/shares/89cM4J

2 Likes

Sweet…Are those wheels new for 2017 or an option?

Not sure if it’s good, but $599/mo with $0 down to start with on a $53K car…

Believe they are a 19 inch option. But they are very common, atleast down here in South Florida. Almost all the cars I looked at had them.

I believe 52k is the base base c43. Good place to start, but overall not really great.

Yes it is and the display on the base C43 is almost laughable… Kias have better displays than the base C43 its honestly kind of sad