Ordered a 2020 Tesla Standard Range Plus MSRP $39,990

Neither, but Polestar 2

3 Likes

Hate to pull the anti Tesla line, but it’s not available yet :wink:

2 Likes

Can order for October now

1 Like

I’m excited, it looks like an awesome car. Didn’t know orders went live.

1 Like

0% for 60 months. Better than model 3 on every level :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did you look into leasing the Tesla as well? How much was it coming out to?

1 Like

What’s better than free? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Except long distance global charging infrastructure :wink:

5 Likes

The Tesla for sure. But, I would have saved $2000 and ordered the white and black interior.

1 Like

https://www.tesla.com/support/tesla-leasing

Tesla and leasing are words that don’t go together.

3 Likes

The Bolt is nice with the free option but Tesla is great too! congrats

1 Like

Low Income qualifies you for an extra $2500

Model 3 is just bland boring and of no value for the price you pay for nothing, but the name. No thanks.

I would gave gone for the BOLT for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEN THE Toyota for $100 a month.

1 Like

Don’t be Jello :money_mouth_face: I just started a new job two months ago-qualified for low income with IRS tax returns prior to this

Insurance can be purchased through Tesla Insurance or I add it to my Ameriprise through Costco Policy (no more than $120/mo)

exactly. Free car. Who can say i got a brand new car for free.

Not on the BOLT…March was the last month to claim $1875
NEXO or MIRAI I wouldn’t even think about purchasing-seen 2017’s sell for $17,000 that’s a huge RV drop from $60K

Yes, my last year’s income was too low-this year is gonna be higher but can’t claim as Tesla doesn’t get the credit anymore

Just because Apple and tesla are trading at continous new highs doesn’t mean that trade will last. I would not be surprised if they both dropped more than 25%.

3 Likes

Yes-that’s the lowest rate, I have some more debt due to COVID and no work so 4.89 isn’t too bad…agreed on the low cost

They also have rates as low as 1.39 if you use their car buying program

There are deals to be had-just search or talk to @ethanrs if he can help you

Agreed-I kinda calc’d the numbers and it makes sense even if I drive it for 3 yrs and after sale true cost turns out around $120/mo

I already purchased some Tesla stock :slight_smile:

I have never test driven any of my previously purchased cars, I tend to do lots of research online but never test drive-I just know I will like it :slight_smile:

Will wait for all the “hick ups” with the first models-then maybe

It would’ve been around $400/mo after all incentives applied-but you can’t purchase the Model 3 after lease end…

Crossed my mind-but I like the Black with White Interior better

When the 2021 Mirai comes along-I think the Rebates are limited to One EV but don’t apply to Fuel Cell vehicles (Don’t quote me on that though)

Hopefully less for AAPL and more… way more than 25% for TSLA.

2 Likes