Ordered a 2020 Tesla Standard Range Plus MSRP $39,990

Is there a post about the bolt free thing?

1 Like

If you search the forum you’ll find it. But YMMV depending on what rebates you qualify for

1 Like

Congrats on your newly ordered Model 3.

My next car will be a Tesla.

1 Like

Not everyone gets advertised rates, it is dependent on what you are purchasing and your individual credit profile.

3 Likes

Good to know. I thought the published rate was fixed and you were either approved or non-approved.

Where did you get the Bolt deal from?

1 Like

I’m with you on the ego deflation, but it’s more deflating for me to realize I could have thrown a few thousand into the stock last year and basically paid for a Model 3 now that’s it’s over $2k/share…

4 Likes

Free plus $3k, I’d have a hard time passing on the Bolt. But $11k off on a car that holds it’s value is also good. Who knows, you could end up selling it for $3k more than you spent (so ~$31k + whatever tax). And in that case a free plus $3k Model 3 beats a free + $3k Bolt.

2 Likes

Go with the Bolt, take 3K and throw it at Apple and Tesla and after 3 years could have a 6-10K profit…

1 Like

…but you’d still be driving a POS Bolt for three years.

Have you driven a Model 3?

4 Likes

Yes the engine is impressive, as is the range, and no doubt it is a nicer vehicle. Between the choices of getting paid to drive a car for three years, and theoretically invest that money and realize some more gains, or purchase a depreciating asset. No brainier if I had that choice.

2 Likes

Neither, but Polestar 2

3 Likes

Hate to pull the anti Tesla line, but it’s not available yet :wink:

2 Likes

Can order for October now

1 Like

I’m excited, it looks like an awesome car. Didn’t know orders went live.

1 Like

0% for 60 months. Better than model 3 on every level :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did you look into leasing the Tesla as well? How much was it coming out to?

1 Like

What’s better than free? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Except long distance global charging infrastructure :wink:

5 Likes

The Tesla for sure. But, I would have saved $2000 and ordered the white and black interior.

1 Like