Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

your ccap online account setup?

Nah just worked it out from contract

1 Like

In regard to a lease, is Chrysler solely offering the Federal Tax Credit discount on the Wrangler 4xe? Or does it also apply to the Rubicon and High Altitude?

All 4XE variants qualify

Is it down to the dealer to pass along the $7500 fed credit? Wasn’t sure if it’s a given or something that can try to not pass along.

It is the leasing company who decides how much of it to be passed, as the leasing company is the vehicle owner (and therefore is the one receiving the federal tax credit). CCAP is committing to passing this along to the consumer until the end of this year, (at least in their current documentation), and it looks like Ally has committed to passing it along until the end of June (for the time being)

Realistically, these two companies will have to copy each other on this front (as if one of them passes along and the other one doesn’t, the one who doesn’t will essentially be dead in the market for these trucks).

2 Likes

Thanks. My local dealer was acting like I was crazy when I said it should be passed on. I’d like to find the documentation to show them

Love the HA in white - just a nice clean look

I can’t recall if it was discussed earlier or not, but is CCAP easier for a 3rd party sell vs Ally?

Yes 100000%

Ally has a market based residual

But, ally allows transfers in state and CCAP doesn’t allow transfers

gotcha - thanks! So CCAP is best if I want to sell early and cash in (at least in the current market), Ally is better if I want to find someone to transfer early.

As long as CCAP and Ally are competitive, CCAP def. seems like the better bet.

Did I miss the eWrangler party?

Still going but the line at the keg is a little longer now…

1 Like

Gwagon Gwagon Gwagon

1 Like

Yeah…And they are not $.25 a plastic cup anymore either​:grin:. But, they are still some fabulous deals even at $.30 :slight_smile:

$.25 I used to charge $5 if I liked you, $10 if I didn’t and $15 if you were from a another town. Cute girls obviously drank for free (no matter what town)

1 Like

Your local dealer knows that it’s passed on, they just want to mark these up significantly over msrp and play dumb about it.

1 Like

Can anyone help me with a High Altitude trim with power roof in white? My local dealer is only willing to go invoice.

Reach out to @Clutch here.

1 Like