Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

This is when you tell them what you want to pay vs letting them try and come up with some nonsense. Saves everyone time.

4 Likes

My Toyota guy has sold over 10,000 units and didnā€™t know about MSDā€™s.

I searched a lot but I couldnā€™t find the Amp hour of this battery. It is 17.3 kwh but no data in internet about amper hour. He didnā€™t mentioned how long it is going to last though before discharging

Anyone successfully pickup a car from GA from Mike? Howā€™d it go? Flying down in the am to pick it up.

1 Like

Abe from @Clutch has been super responsive and staying on top of it. I couldnā€™t ask for more.

I am from Michigan and I couldnā€™t come close to his pricing, not even with employee discount. If you want a hassle free experience go with @Clutch well worth the broker fee.

4 Likes

Went well. Straight forward. Mine was picked up by the shipping company yesterday. Should be here later today

Who did you use for shipping?

@Benedetto set it up!

1 Like

my experience with @Clutch has been great. They have been super responsive with the texts and emails. They got me connected to the dealer ASAP. @Clutch is legit.

3 Likes

Keep me posted on this.

She is home!

14 Likes

Nice Storm Trooper!

2 Likes

I just ordered a jeep from @Clutch on 5/11 and heā€™s first class/responsive. Btw, same goes for @Bostoncarconcierge.

3 Likes

@rap42769 @RcNiSMo @Hamballz Thank you all for the kind words. Its been a pleasure working with you all. Excited for all your cars to land.

2 Likes

Man, thatā€™s sharp. I should have ordered the white instead of the granite crystal.

1 Like

White looks really good, especially with the Unlimited trim, as the bumpers are color matching

:+1:

1 Like

High altitude

1 Like

Yes , thatā€™s what I meant

I saw one in person and it just looked so Crisp. Couldnā€™t pass up on the white.

GMTV offered 50k against my $46k buyout. Not tempting enough tbh