Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Placed an order and locked rates (I think) today for my first jeep - crazy good deal if it pans out as I expect when it gets delivered.

***Per posts below there is some risk lease rates may not be able to be locked until your car hits the dealer. Be sure you are clear on what that means. I’m willing to take the gamble.

Totally replicable through my dealer (Contact info below) and can probably be beat if you have affiliate, penfed, etc. Also 39 month may be better, but I don’t want to pay another year of RTA tax to save $20/month and also did not ask.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4xE
MSRP: $55,525
Selling Price: $49,200
Monthly Payment: $ 388 (including WA 10.5% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 388
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .000203 (Chrysler Capital)
Residual: 66%
Incentives: $7500 (CCAP Federal Tax Credit) + waived acquisition fee
Region: PNW
Leasehackr Score: 13.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Removing dealer info for now - dealer is out of 4xE allocation.

48 Likes

Great find! Looks even better for VA and 7.5 miles :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Youve just dripped some blood in the water @28firefighter.

7 Likes

Great deal! Thanks for sharing, I just texted him about replicating the deal.

Goodbye Camaro frenzy, hello Wrangler craze

@28firefighter insane deal and congrats

1 Like

That guys gonna regret having his number posted here real quick

5 Likes

It’s public elsewhere.

Other places aren’t leasehackr lol

1 Like

I’ll take it down if he asks. Super nice guy.

1 Like

Please fellow LHers dont foul this up✔️

3 Likes

@IAC_Scott I think he’ll enjoy the sales and pushing these out of his dealership.

Are you going to be able to replicate this on the east coast? Lol

I also want one on the east coast!

On orders, maybe, we’ll see.

I’ve always been under the impression that CCAP doesn’t have a program that fully locks you in, although I believe that’s on incentives which really doesn’t apply here since it’s just the fed credit that they’re passing on.

I’ll say not likely for New England.

Running the numbers it’s an actual loss as it’s below invoice minus holdback

Also w Jeep, different regions have different bonus money. Northeast (New England at least) lost a ton of theirs in comparison to other regions a few months ago.

Dealers can barely keep any Wranglers on the lot here now, so I won’t predict anything, but I can’t imagine deals this deep in such a hot market (speaking specifically of NE). Then again…this is how unicorns and great deals are born.

Bravo @28firefighter

Also interesting about rate locks. As @IAC_Scott , I agree re incentives.

Being first to get something almost always comes at a premium.

5 Likes

FYI

1 Like

Agree relative to our market.

I know one dealer who will go well below invoice and cut into most of the holdback on other models but he won’t go below MSRP on a Wrangler.

2 Likes

I’m struggling to remember why, but it was my understanding that there is some kind of catch to this, like it doesn’t lock the MF/RV possibly. Maybe I’m wrong. I’ve looked into this in the past.

1 Like

Exactly

I can’t speak for an entire region of course, but that’s general sentiment especially this time of year on Wranglers and now trucks too. There just aren’t any to sell.

2 Likes

I’m not overly concerned. The rebate is what really matters. The MF is standard ccap MF and residual either way. Can’t imagine it getting dramatically worse.

I suppose there is some risk.

4 Likes