Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

@Clutch are you able to help? I’m located in NJ.

1 Like

Just putting my legal hat on for a moment, technically it says that “dealers can pass along this credit”, not that they have to.

Any slimy dealer who doesn’t pass it along can stick it up their rear, I would just shop elsewhere.

That wording did seem to leave the door open didn’t it?

Are there any brokers in NYS doing 4xe deals/ custom orders? Been asking dealers and the most they’re offering is 5% off MSRP on a custom build. Didn’t seem to see anything on marketplace for the 4xe

That’s true of many rebates - particularly dealer cash. But I think the expectation is it gets passed on.

1 Like

Went to local dealer in Chicago area to order a 4xe today, won’t budge off MSRP, won’t even honor Tread Lightly discount (1% below invoice I believe)? Anyone have a dealer in Chicagoland who will order a 4xe at decent lease terms? Or someone nearby who I can work with and have ship/drive out?

1 Like

You don’t want to lease if you’re in chicago

1 Like

Why not? I’m in Chicago suburbs, have a lease now. What am I missing?

If you’re in the suburbs you’re fine. Chicago charges an additional 8-9% lease tax on top of Illinois sales tax, so you effectively end up paying about 20% tax on your lease. Kills the value proposition.

1 Like

For those who got their Jeep, don’t forget about the Bonus Drive rebate. Just got confirmation my check is coming!

3 Likes

If anyone is worrying how these look in Sting with a proper detail and some ceramic spray…

17 Likes

You should have warned us before posting that picture. I would have put my sunglasses on before viewing it!

1 Like

Sahara 4xe - $55,825 MSRP (pre-increase)
7% under invoice + $7500 + $1000 bonus cash
5 weeks from order to delivery
36/12 term
$1275.85 das - fees, tax and 1st payment
$289.64 pre-tax

$298.33 total payment

Anyone have a lower payment with similar MSRP, DAS and term? Do I win lol??? I do not believe this is replicable now. Especially with the price increase.

4 Likes

Anyone know what date orders will change to 2022?

what is bonus cash?

Jeep sometimes sends out emails or postcards with a code that gives you an additional discount. In my case an extra 1k off

1 Like

And you got 12k miles!

Yes sir! 1 pay would have been even crazier, but I was happy enough with the deal.

So you put down the das and your tax rate is 3%?
That’s how you got to the final payment of $298?

Yup. 3% tax on the payment