Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

And @spockvr6 and I will apologize in advance for clogging up the thread with our back and forth banter :joy:

Shovel and light bar included in the $299/m?

Best deal posted ever. Dealer info please!

1 Like

And free shipping!

1 Like

For us East folk, Iā€™m not sure if this was discussed but I know Koons in VA used to do group orders for 6% under invoice all the time for group buy/ordered Jeeps. The contact person for the group buy (lease) program is:

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager

email: koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com (preferred)
email: craig.benner@koons.com (preferred)
cell: 570-556-0451 (text only)
office: 703-790-0900 ext 17638

Does anyone want to volunteer to try to start/organize an east coast group buy and reach out to Craig?

I can commit to one or possibly two of these Wrangler leases.

1 Like

If that deal falls through - let me know!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be down for one if someone does a group order (NY here and would have it shipped from VA). Was shopping for an sq5 but Iā€™d rather take this.

Im guessing you may just havešŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

I just sent him an email for a quote. When I hear back, Iā€™ll ask if this is a possibilityā€¦

2 Likes

Haha. 10 years ago, I would have already found 20 East coasters and dealer for this deal and would also be organizing the group drive and eating all the way back to NYC metro.

It looks like autobahn70 is our General for this engagement. Thanks autobahn70!

Group drive and eatingā€¦ Lol. Heā€™s on vacation until the 21st so hopefully Iā€™ll hear then. Also have an email out to Phil @ Bud Clary. Just wanna say thanks to @28firefighter for getting this rolling.

1 Like

Im down to join the group buy to order a Rubicon, fly out and drive it back to Cali.

Drive a rubicon wrangler across the country?

You are a tougher man than me sir.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure we could get you a nice, soft Casper pillow to sit on to make the ride a little more enjoyable.

1 Like

I know someone mentioned rv was 1 percent lower on the rubicon. How about the high altitude?

Same RV for high altitude.

1 Like

Itā€™s interesting that the Rubi is 1% less on the Resid Value than the other 2. In the Jeep World, the Rubis are the most sought after.

I would say if you donā€™t plan on some hard core off-roading the other trims are better. But if you want to dip your toe into that world, you will regret not getting a Rubicon. HD locking axles and electronic sway bar disconnects are not as easy to swap in as a pair of A/S tires to make the Rubi more daily driver friendly.

Serious off roaders wonā€™t lease though.

Theyā€™ll buy and spend beaucoup bucks on accessories

Perhaps the 1% lower RV is banks betting folks get the Rubis and generate more W&T?

Those are two diametrically opposed vehicles, holy cross shop, haha.

2 Likes

If I land this lease Iā€™d probably buy out the Rubi at the end. I can almost guarantee it will be worth more than its residual value and greater than the other trims 3 years from now. However, if it turns out Jeep doesnā€™t know how to make a hybrid - back she goes. Better than buying imho. Plus you are guaranteed to get the 7500 tax credit in the lease. If your tax liability is only 5000, you only get back 5k on a purchase vs. lease; so you need to know your finances. But your point is well taken, traditional Rubi owners donā€™t lease.

Very good points!

If youā€™re planning to buy at lease end, a lower RV is a good thing! Although it doesnā€™t truly matter if youā€™re buying since itā€™s just more upfront and less at buyout versus the opposite.