Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Ha! Never played

No tennis either

I meant I’m 70 trapped in a 34 year olds body

3 Likes

So we’ll give you a couple more years until you start dabbling in pickleball and croquet

1 Like

Oh yes…Boston Mike is DEFINITELY a croquet type. Definitely. Lunch on the lawn and everything.

We had a long conversation last week regarding the merits of both of these approaches when having afternoon tea.

Boston Mike - nice. Reminds me of Boston George from Blow. Lot of similarities between two :joy:

1 Like

You don’t know what you’re missing out on man… Costco has everything

2 Likes

Is pickleball just baby tennis?

It’s like badminton, ping pong, and tennis had a love child.

Got the first plug in wrangler

$299 at signing
$0/monthly

9 Likes

Sounds cool, ill have to look it up! We have a pickleball court in the park in town.

1 Like

All kidding aside, I do like their one dollar hotdogs and pizza :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pure EV…should definitely qualify for the full 7500. Range?

1 Like

Just don’t get into sparking water.

:chocolate_bar:

Topo Chico is the best.

This is a stellar deal! Anyone lucky enough to score this in CA?

Hi guys
Sorry,I don’t Want to look lazy but what is the summary of this deal ?
I am in bay area California
so I have to find a dealer Who is Willing to give%11 discount and I get 7500 Credit
So my monthly is 350 ish ?
Sorry so many messages trying to understand it :sweat_smile:

So you got a qoute?

Sorry, No I have not even started.
I see people here talking about ordering and wait for build?

Trying to get a summary before starting. Should I find a dealer first and then we put the order online together?

Depends on where you are in the country - low likelihood of getting 11% off in the northeast. These 11% off deals are coming from the south.

Most of the information you need to assemble this is available on this thread. But you need to do your research, understand leasing, and know where to look. No one is going to do the legwork for you beyond what has already been shared.

2 Likes