Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

If you save if anything, it will probably be a savings representing something equivalent to rounding error in the overall deal unfortunately.

That said, if you could get enough of your buddies together and fill the entire trailer for a one shot run to New Yorkā€¦:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

I feel your painā€¦same in FL. Honestly, itā€™s usually not worth banging your head against the wall.

@spockvr6

Youā€™ve been talking 4xes since 5AM today

Let me buy you lunch so you can catch some fresh Florida air :palm_tree:

Iā€™m starting to worry

7 Likes

Bahahahahahaha. What a call out.

2 Likes

Heā€™s like family to me

Weā€™re like the bash brothers

1 Like

I was supposed to play tennis this morning, got rained out, so stuck by the forum all morningā€¦

You are probably right to worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of someone with a rather high post count on this topicā€¦,:crazy_face:

I already got out today to play pickleball and go to Costco. May be a little young for pickleball but I love it.

Our admittedly excessive interest in this topic asideā€¦

The reason I have been so interested in this particular topic is because we have not really had something like this come along for a while. It is reminding me of roughly this time in 2019 and BMW!

3 Likes

Old man!

LOLā€¦I dabble in pickle ball periodically as well as tennis, but most of my tennis buddies are 15 years younger than I and they condescendingly look down upon me if I tell them I have been playing pickle ballšŸ˜œ

1 Like

Iā€™m in my 70s at heart.

That place actually sells stuff? I thought it was just an online membership for automotive incentives.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s young for pickle ball.

1 Like

Same man same.

1 Like

Absolutely, I am now trying to come up with a good retortā€¦brain loadingā€¦:sunglasses:

You seem like a pickleball aficionado

Tell me you at least play singles in pickle ball sometimes?

Only singles so far. The rules of doubles make my head hurt and I like the running.

1 Like

Yeah! Same here, no physical effort required in doubles really.