Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

RIP your inbox, not just for now, but for however long you have an account on this forum. I assure you 1 year from now someone will hit you up asking for dealer details lol

yeah, you’re for sure going to need to edit that post my dude

FWIW, I believe the Ally RV is 70% for 36mo. https://rvlg.allydealer.com/rvlg/index.aspx

Sure but the MF is sky high

1 Like

Right - the MF is .00316 and 73% for 36/10 (70% is the 15k residual) for Ally this month.

As always, evaluate options when the vehicle grounds and take which is better. Numbers are pretty darn close at the moment, with the edge going to Ally because they allow lease transfers and it is a bit cheaper.

2 Likes

Just pulled the trigger and got one coming. . I will post info later but I am at $15,100 for a 3 year, 36k Sahara 4xe with tow package.

Pretty cheap considering a scrapper 2018 wrangler S are selling for mid 30’s.

Thanks for the info and hook up.

2 Likes

For the people who already ordered one…did you have to put money down to order the car? If so, how much?

I put $500 down. 8 week lead times

2 Likes

Curious if anyone looked at how the Rubicon compares on terms? Is it safe to assume the Sahara is the sweet spot?

1 Like

Rubicon residual is 1% less I believe.

1 Like

Yes that is what most people do when they order. Sign up now and by the time your order is on the lot more than 30 days will pass so that would make you elegible.

1 Like

What do you mean by $15,100? A one pay?

Tis😢

grrrrrr

To the best of my knowledge, the Sahara and the high altitude have the same terms.

1 Like

I contacted @28firefighter dealer contact yesterday to get a quote for a factory order Sahara 4xe and I got this pricing from him.

MSRP: 57425
Your price: 50800
Rebate: 7500
$413 down
$413 per month with tax
36/12

This is so much better than I can do locally in AZ so I placed the order today.

Super nice guy, no negotiation, amazing price.

Thanks for the contact!

5 Likes

Yes Sahara and High Altitude have the same MF/RV. Rubicon RV is 1% Less

1 Like

Nicely done, but remember the only thing that is locked in is the sales price and the rebate. The lease payments are just projections. I only bring this up over and over so the people do not be misled when they drop into this thread.

With your deal, you’ve got a lot of Arizona taxes baked in there I would imagine :-(. That same truck here in Florida would be quite a bit less projecting out using the same terms. But as has been noted a number of times, we just have to pay all that back in high insurance premiums!

It’s 2% last now? Dang, in March I think it was 1% :frowning:

Not one pay. Entire Total for the lease for 3 years.

OK…I follow. Usually when we see a sum total number like that (rather than a monthly) it implies a OP.