Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Correct, I know that the mf and rv are subject to change and I’m cool with taking the risk. Like @28firefighter said before I’m still good if the price jumped 30-50 either way, it’s still a killer deal for this vehicle.

The dealer did say that there is sold order protection on the deal but I guess that remains to be seen if it’s true.

Yes for sure, lots of high AZ registration fees and taxes baked in. No getting around that one.

Do you have a screenshot for April? Here is March for CCAP.

EDIT…To be clear these are the base 15,000 mile residuals.

That should be the case…

1 Like

And the rebate with CCAP is thru EOY…so thats more or less a sre thing (see my post way up
with the $7500 rebate doc).

1 Like

Sorry for my ignorance, but is the $7500 like a traditional rebate where you basically get the $7500 off at time of purchase? Or does it work through some sort of a tax credit that is applied at the end of year?

In the case of a lease, Chrysler credit actually gets the $7500 rebate. They are choosing to pass it on to the customer so it comes right off the price of the car at signing.

Actually I misread it,Rubicon is 1% less this month

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Anyone have a guess at what the AZ taxes would be? Looking to get one shipped in as well.

Taxes are based on your zip code. Im pretty sure that the 7500 incentive is taxable. The real kicker for AZ is the registration fees. For this vehicle we were estimating right around $1000. Dealer won’t know for sure until they hook into the Arizona MVD system.

1 Like

Nice! I want one of those 4xe’s to replace my 2012 so badly. Enjoy!!

$800 in registration fees for me in WA!

Currently working with my dealer to figure all these numbers out. Once all is settled and if this deal does workout. I can help those on east coast out. Helped quite a few in the past get wranglers and gladiators via my dealer.

If this deal is true I am selling my current leased wrangler rubicon to vroom and grabbing the hybrid for a smaller monthly.

3 Likes

I have multiple customers doing exactly that, selling their Gas Wrangler leases and getting the 4XE. I would do the same

2 Likes

Reg in FL for mine should be about $100ish :slight_smile:

Insurance for mine in FL should be about $1000ish :slight_smile:

Awesome! Does it look like youll have an EC dealer that will do the same deal (or close) to the OP deal?

I may have lied on this, I think there maybe builds put in this past week or so that could arrive late April early May, we shall see…

Paging @Benedetto

Can you confirm that Ally is also waving the acquisition fee this month?

Solid job, that’s how it’s done :+1:

I checked. They are for this month for Tier S.

1 Like

They show a acq fee on all programs and months from what I can see.

However, they might have something lender side where they drop it depending on your tier.

1 Like