Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

@28firefighter

Did you get an invoice/purchase slip with the MSRP , sales price etc?

Hard to believe a dealer here in the northeast will discount this to 11% off and then tack on the $7,500 rebate.

I have a signed buyers order showing the guaranteed sales price and the $7500 rebate. Anyone else can too if they go to one of these proven dealers and they are able to wait on a factory build.

MSRP $55,570

Sales Price $49,277

Rebate $7500

Net Price $41,777.

4 Likes

Yes, I did.

Guaranteed most are and are not even passing it all along to the buyer.

1 Like

100% - northeast dealers arenā€™t going that deep.

None in FL (yet) that I am aware of either. But the savings (even if one needs to ship) are so significant the location of the dealer hardly matters IMO.

Unless the dealer does not want to ship.

That is true, some wont.

@spockvr6, thanks for all this info.

I pretty wasted my entire morning looking for something in north Atlanta (in person). Didnā€™t go in blind either, they just smell blood in the water and are selling them to whoever.

If ANYONE can hook me up with one of these deals let me know. Best Iā€™ve seen is ordering through Mall of GA @ 5% below MSRP (6% w/ tread lightly). Pretty sure someone can do a lot better than that near here (or ship to GA)

Seriously. Somebody ping me. I has the sads now.

Download the mindfulness app, gets rid of the sads

2 Likes

Did you call the various contacts listed in this thread that folks provided?

@JD81 ha. yeah, that app is legit.

thankfully itā€™s only the ā€˜first world problemsā€™ sads.

I spoke with the one person in GA that somebody posted yesterday. Did I miss one?

Did a search and came up empty.

BTW, youā€™re monthly posts have kept me checking out this forum for the past several years. Still bummed Iā€™m not in NE to work with you!

This thread has like 3 contacts lol

1 Like

@28firefighter is your dealer contact willing to ship cars? If he is, I mean, ( even cross country) at most shipping would be $1,500.00

Still worth getting a customized built $55-$58k Wrangler and shipping it at this price

@Bostoncarconcierge just for kicks and giggles , what is your dealer in New England doing on these?
What sort of discount before the 75 hundo?

Thereā€™s a dealer nearby in NY (high volume) that seems to have a $58k inbound but I donā€™t feel like calling to waste my time Lmaooā€¦

Itā€™s the same guy at Mall of Georgia, just posted 3 times.

If Iā€™m missing something, please spoon feed me

search on google for ā€œjeep wrangler dealer listsā€ and there should be some results from forums online with expected discounts you can get. Or, wait a couple days and Iā€™m sure an enterprising broker will do the same thing and sell you the info for $500 lol

2 Likes

Hey!!! Iā€™m going to sell it for $499 not $500.

1 Like

No clue - youā€™d have to reach out and ask. Iā€™m trying to avoid using up his time, mostly because this is such a great deal and he canā€™t possibly be making much $$ on it.

1 Like

I am actually shuddering inside to post this, but in the interest of maybe allowing some folks to get in on this deal who might not be able to otherwise, the dealer I am using will ship. They will either arrange the shipping for you, or you can arrange it yourself.

7 Likes