Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

I can confirm this true as I contacted him once. Very easy to deal with. Nice guy

Did he say when you can expect delivery on the 4xe. Some dealers saying it might be into July

My gut says the longer you wait to order, the more risk given shortages. For example, several of us ordered already this week and it seems like our trucks are about to go into production (and have parts sourced already) but (1) that could change, and (2) even if it doesnā€™t, the longer you wait the higher the risk of delays.

4 Likes

No I did not speak to him recently about the 4xe.

Sold orders will likely be June - normal stock orders are most likely July.

1 Like

I have been on this for the last day. Getting no where close to the OPs deal. Most do not even have them or cannot get them because of Allocation.

The best I found so far is the Nationally advertised deal. $2,999 down plus tax, tag and fees. $5,729 then $269 a month. Money factor and residual same as OP.

It is not surprising you are not getting close to his deal. Most dealers are simply not even going to come close, I didnā€™t even bother trying locally around me. I have been laughed at 100 times by car dealers, but I just didnā€™t feel like at this time, LOL

1 Like

My dealer called me today and noted that some build orders he has put in very recently are showing May deliveries! I am not planning for that, June as you mentioned seems more likely, but it seems that Jeep may be ready to rock on these things.

Also folks, dealers are starting to catch on about these things. Mine told me they are ordering a bunch of them for stock now that they see where this is going. Iā€™m not sure how much longer the sweet window will be open on these, but I guess we shall see.

Anything without advanced safety or blindspot will build quick.

1 Like

Welp. Iā€™m toast. Funny thing is I really didnā€™t care about blindspot, but wanted the park assist! Hopefully the fact I didnā€™t select advanced safety helps.

Then I guess mine might be slower :slight_smile: I took all of the pre-canned packages besides the smokers deal.

Iā€™d bet the RVs change a hair next month but the MFs wonā€™t move too much.

This is probably the deal for these for the remainder of the year.

4 Likes

I figure between Ally and CCAP I should be good to go. They seem pretty consistent on wranglers month over month.

1 Like

First, I was 100% wrong about FCA dropping their pants on these at launch. I am shocked, but I was totally wrong.

That said: I suspect Stellantis feels the breeze before June. Get em while you can.

1 Like

Oh, dealers will wise up and get smarter about this - these will like the Camaro in a month or two.

2 Likes

I did not make any public predictions, but I too am absolutely shocked. I guess they are trying to create some market momentum in this very traditional Wrangler market. This is definitely a way to kickstart that effort.

1 Like

Agreed, most dealers are already smart to this. Most i have reached out to for a friend have said there spoken for and no reason to heavy discount in flight units.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s already happening. Iā€™m not faulting the dealers for this at all. Itā€™s just common sense. If you have 10 butts for every seat, why in the world would you continue to give them awayā€¦

1 Like

Yep.

These stores are hurting too - they have almost no production on vans, compass(es) or RAMs right now.

1 Like