Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Correct. My store has 3 dropping in April. I sold them within 24h and have 5-10 more serious buyers waiting to see what’s coming in May / for those programs to lock in.

At the end of the day, whether its a blowout deal or not, you’re getting a $55-58K Wrangler for the same payment as what a $42K Wrangler costs (in some markets). And, dealers can’t keep Wranglers on the lots in the Northeast right now. It’s a combination of the nice weather arriving and also people spending more money on these types of cars now to get out and enjoy road tripping/the beach/nature, etc…

2 Likes

You forgot the free money the government is printing as well lol

4 Likes

How much better, if at all, does “affiliate” make it?

I see that tread lightly requires a minimum membership of 30 days before you qualify for the 1% below invoice before dealer discount pricing. Since these are orders, would it be possible to sign up for the membership now and have it be valid by the time you take delivery? Could save an extra 1% off (assuming that’s how it stacks with the dealer discount).

In theory true, but this isn’t worth the extra effort to me.

I’ll do some more research and try maybe…lol

Just got off the phone with one of my dealers. Build order is now 8-10 weeks and no LED headlights or cold weather package. Getting worse and worse

1 Like

News to me - they took my order which includes LED headlights and CWP.

FFP is the affiliate or supplier selling price.

EP is Employee price

HB is Holdback

4 Likes

So, you get 6.26% off on FFP and then may get some hold back? :slight_smile:

It is my understanding that, at least with my dealer, it was stated that as he goes well below affiliate pricing to start, then he apparently can apply for some small affiliate kick back after the fact. The regular affiliate is something like 1% below invoice, so it is not competitive with what the aggressive dealers are already doing.

Same here…

@Indiz …I believe also that several paints are no longer available now either :frowning:

Chief (blue) and Nacho (orange).

The chief was a big-time bummer, that was the color my daughter wanted.

“You get a free $7500 towards an off-road toy, you get $7500 towards an off-road toy, you get $7500 free towards an off-road toy…”

How do they run out of paint? :wink:

1 Like

Just went into my local dealer to look at a 4XE and was told by the salesman I couldn’t test drive it because it was already sold. The person who got it paid 12,000 upfront and the payment is in the 500s – insane

2 Likes

PT Barnum was right.

Noooooo lmao… That had to be a finance not lease… What the hell :flushed:

He said “ lease” but the guy may be confused- apparently that can happen with car deals…or so I hear

And you have to remember, this is Florida. I am friends with a guy in finance at a BMW dealership in Southwest Florida and I have heard a few outrageous tales about what people are willing to pay…its nuts. It also makes me think these people have never heard of the Google machine and how to use the Internets.:grin:

1 Like

Can’t disappoint your daughter. Might have to wait out the wave. I can’t imagine getting 57k msrp car without Leads and remote start. No thanks.