Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

I won’t throw rocks, but I also can’t help - no dealers up my way work with US Bank on leases and I don’t know if that data is published publicly anywhere.

Maybe one of our awesome broker contributors could fill in that gap?

Folks - I can’t believe I need to say this, but…
(1) If you are reaching out and asking a million questions AND expecting bottom dollar quotes, you’re doing this wrong. You should be reaching out with the exact build information you want and be prepared to say yes or no quickly.

(2) If you are not comfortable with the risk that residuals and money factors could change, you should NOT be doing exploring this at all or even wasting a dealer’s time with #1. I have moved forward with this because I am comfortable with the risk and will make it work regardless.

13 Likes

I’ve decided to go with an in stock Jeep knowing I will only get 1% under invoice with my affiliate pricing. I am getting a quote of $490 with $1500 out of pocket for a $57,815 vehicle 36M 12K. I know there is a few dollars still on the table. With my affiliate pricing is the dealer receiving the difference between 1% under invoice and MSRP from Jeep?

Picking up my 4XE tonight, we are very excited! I will let all of you ‘order placed’ folks know how it is. :wink:

6 Likes

Just curious, is this an order or in stock. If in stock what type of discount are they giving you? Thanks

I don’t want to derail the thread much, just wanted to gloat a little bit… You can see my deal thread here. It was an in-transit build, not a custom order.

Pictures are mandatory lol

Cant use the federal rebate with US Bank

2 Likes

UMMM Interesting where does the $7500 go? Does US Bank not pass it on?

2 Likes

For this month I have only heard CCAP and Ally are.

Could change in the upcoming months

1 Like

Well given the two that you mentioned are their direct competitors I would think they would have to pass along the $7500 to be competitive at least with this model.

I dont write the rules bubs.

I am just stating the facts.

These have only just started to hit this month. I wont be surprised if other banks’ programs change in the upcoming months.

got it, np thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Why do I love the use of the word “bubs”, “bubb” and “bubba” as a term of endearment on a forum?

2 Likes

got that big boomer energy going on

Is the 70 year old coming out in Mike :joy:

All - FYI - saw this on another forum:

🤦🤦🤦🤦 placed my order Monday. Hope it went thru and doesn’t take 6 months to come in…

Was in touch with your dealer finalized the build and price and they were supposed to take my deposit. Now saying they can’t put orders for 2021MY since 2 days ago and will let me know when 2022 shows up.

Huh interesting. Wonder if they’re cutting off 2021 MY early due to shortage and just hoping for the best with 2022.