Signed: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4XE - MSRP $53,225 - $1450 Drive Offs DAS - $400/month Pre-tax

With Jeep 4XEs soon to be a feeding frenzy, I wanted to try and snag one before the inventory shortage hits or before dealers started marking them up or not discounting the MSRP. This is my first lease without using a broker or assuming a lease from someone else. I don’t think it’s “hackr worthy” but I am happy with the results. Hopefully this can serve as a data point for some of you if the deal is good. Please let me know your thoughts!

The rig is arriving at the train yard today and will be ready for delivery next week!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Color: Sting-Gray
MSRP: $53,225
Selling Price: $51,910
Options: Color matched hard top, backup sensors
Monthly Payment: $400 ($431 incl 7.75% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1450 (drive offs)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00203
Residual: 65%
Incentives: $7500 federal and $1500 CCFR
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 10.2 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

12 Likes

Great job, those incentives are awesome!!!

Congrats and post pics!

1 Like

How about a stock image of the exact build/spec? :joy:

Nice! What color interior? Super excited for my Sting Gray over Saddle Brown.

3 Likes

I’d build the same combo.

2 Likes

I would have loved saddle brown, but the interior is in black.

My better half also firmly believes brown interiors are for The Olds :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Saddle interior I think is nicer than black. You don’t see a lot of them. Maybe because it really is for oldies :grin:

1 Like

Meh. I’m an old man at heart.

3 Likes

Same here (if the car was for me and not my daughter…she wanted black)…if saddle is for “old people” then I am old :slight_smile: I

As yours is arriving in April, you should be able to have things locked in. Do you have the lease terms 100% finalized with the dealer?

Also, I know your calc is just representative, but the AF on the 36 month term should be $0. If you adjust that then perhaps your other numbers will align better.

Your dealer’s discount is on the lower side, but you do have the $1500 CCFR (which most folks here wont have), so that helps equalize things a bit (from the ~2.5% discount to maybe ~5%).

The key with yours is you get in next week. The rest of us with the factory build discounts will have to wait until May it appears.

1 Like

I figured the discount could be better. I had a number in my head and asked for 4% off, they countered at the number I got and I took it. 12k miles also hurts the residual a bit.

The CCFR rebate is a huge benefit. I’ll be sure to post a real photo when it comes in sometime this week!

There is something to be said for instant (or in this case close to instant gratification) too :slight_smile: Youll get yours a few weeks before any of us who ordered will. That said…it does look like cars order this week may be coming in sooner than expected…well see.

If anyone can get the same ~11% some dealers out of CA will do AND the CCFR…it will be an LH highpoint for the year.

1 Like

I just reached out to a local dealer here who has one in stock (~$57k MSRP) and have yet to hear back lol :joy:

OP what dealer is this, my evo giving me problems time to get a daily :joy:

There’s a real beaut at the dealer 10 minutes from my house that I drove by and looked at yesterday just for a visual. I didn’t even bother talking numbers, because it’s Florida.

Gotta say, after spending a few minutes looking at it, in the inside as well, I was pleasantly surprised how nice these things actually are.

2 Likes

That’s because all of the 4xes are stuffed models!

No Sports/Willys

Only for the Highfalutin type! I wouldn’t own a wrangler any other way.

5 Likes

I agree - I was very happy with how nice it was on the inside. And I think they look terrific on the outside. Patiently waiting for my high altitude to get in - should be this week!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Mike - we know your way too delicate to ever own a wrangler! Stick to your posh m550s and sportbrakes :grin:

2 Likes