Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

They show a acq fee on all programs and months from what I can see.

However, they might have something lender side where they drop it depending on your tier.

1 Like

Super Prime here we come…I hope???

If Ally is not waiving the AF…CCAP is going to eat their lunch. The average person doesn’t care much about transfers.

I’m also not seeing anything about an Acquisition waiver for Ally, even at 850 credit

Some insight into CDJR from the top down they want you going through CCAP. Most dealers don’t care about local FCU’s or Ally. If forced on a one off basis they will run the numbers but only if you press them. The dealers that are represented here through brokers are the latter. These dealers do enough inventory through CCAP, that they can justify alternatives. They get bonuses for using in house lending.

Boy was @NightRyder prescient…stumbled across this by pure chance when searching for something else completely different. Have any stock tips or lottery numbers too @NightRyder ? :slight_smile:

As 4/18/21 if one were to sign TODAY on a 36/10 for a 4xe of an assumed MSRP and with a $1000 build deposit and the assumptions in the calcs for tax rate, dealer fees, etc, the below would be the approximate terms for both CCAP and Ally with what I think we know currently. The specifics are obviously going to vary person to person, but as a level set between the two----

CCAP - $325 - $1000 DAS

Ally - $337 - $1000 DAS

1 Like

So…the short story is that the ability to transfer may be ~$12/mo under current terms.

IF Ally does end up waiving the AF, they will be the clear choice

Ally - $317/mo - $1000 DAS - AF WAIVED ASSUMPTION

EDIT -
And, before anyone asks why any of these these numbers are diff from the OP way up at the top----

The taxes are much higher in PNW and the DAS is lower in the calc (as the build deposit would come partially back as a refund in that scenario). If those are normalized out, the deals are literally exactly the same.

1 Like

I am finalizing a deal with a dealer a fellow member sent to me here also. Around 325 a month with 325 at signing.

To the OP, dealer told me your rates will change to whatever delivery month it’s in but they don’t expect much change. I guess it’s not like BMW where it’s locked

1 Like

In stock unit?

Any chance I could get this deal in Houston Texas? I have a 2019 JL with hardly any miles and tons of equity. Might be worth selling mine and leasing as we only drive it on weekends.

Are you going to pick it up or are they delivering it to Arizona?

I haven’t found anyone in the Midwest region willing to chop 11% off MSRP. Still looking…

1 Like

I’m going to fly up there and drive it back. I have family along the way so I’ll use this as an excuse to go see them as well.

I never asked them about shipping so I’m not sure if that is something that they would even do.

Depending on your timeline, you could just get it from a dealer willing to ship and be done with it.

But then again, if you could find one in the Midwest, I’m sure there are a bunch of LHers that would come along for the ride✔️

2 Likes

Nice! What a cool road trip that is going to be!

1 Like

Nice!!! I hope I’m the high water mark for this. Nothing would make me happier than seeing folks knock my deal out of the park. My satisfaction is getting in at the start of the frenzy!

3 Likes

I suspect most of the top level deals are going to be only fractionally different, with the distinguishing factors being the locale specific costs…EDIT…and of course MSRP.

Whoever replicates this deal in the NY/NJ area will be a god among men.

I may be getting older, but it’s exhausting and it seems darn near impossible to get any dealer to discount anything on the lot in this region; even cars no one is buying.

2 Likes

Leave the region and have the car shipped✔️

3 Likes