Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

I’m sure overall it’ll be fine, congrats on the order, obviously you got an excellent deal!

Chrysler passes the $7500 on to the consumer with these? Have not seen an ev lease that does that…

Come on guys go to wrangler forum they have a dealer list that will go up to 7% below invoice. There is one in Florida and Georgia that I know just to name 2 of them there is also in other states but not sure if they go that deep below invoice. To be a little more specific some of them do 6 or 5 percent below invoice then add 1% for having tread lightly and some dealers require financing through them!! Other don’t

4 Likes

I also want to clarify that while I’m being told my rates are locked, there is some small chance that I’ll need to take whatever is available when my truck comes in. So caveat emptor.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for this. Post a pic of your beauty!

BMW did it for a while, still do on certain models I believe.

how did you get them to waive the acquisition fee?

2 Likes

It’s part of the incentivized rate this month on hybrid wrangler.

2 Likes

:crown: incredible deal, and of course it’s on a car that literally no one else had on their radar. Now to see if any of my friends who claimed they were looking for a car actually were

Amazing deal!

Gonna be a long 6-8 week wait.

Can’t wait to see it. Which color did you end up getting? How come no high altitude? That’s what I’m considering

I was set on Sting Gray over Dark Saddle interior. Can’t get that on the High Altitude. Plus the way I optioned the truck, it’s pretty similar. Only big options I didn’t pick were advanced safety group and the trailer hitch.

1 Like

That’s the color combo I want but it’s impossible to find that combination. Only way to get that combination is to order. Not sure I can wait that long. Great deal!

Really want the snazzberry high altitude in 4xe as the bumpers are body color as well. Gives it the g wagon vibe. but it’s only available on the regular 4x4 :frowning:

Awesome deal! I have been looking for one of these in SoCal but don’t think that price can be matched down here. Enjoy it!

Did they apply the $7500 fed credit upfront? or just anticipating getting that next yr on taxes? i reached out to a few dealers and they weren’t willing to do it upfront.

On a lease you can’t claim the $7500 because it is not in your name - the finance company can choose to pass it along. In this case, they are.

1 Like

That would be a game changer. Time to make some calls. Thanks mate!

Interestingly, the lease calculator on the Jeep site does not include $7,500 and doesn’t not give the option to do it.