5 Likes

@TheBigTuna

9 Likes
      @mllcb42 @TheBigTuna 

probably missed a few but solid dudes right here :point_up_2:t4:

5 Likes

It’s not Vinny?

1 Like

That wasn’t the first 4xe thread. That started life as a summary thread of the first thread.

4 Likes

This is the first thread:

7 Likes

Didn’t @GOAT used to go by @anon68146833?

yes, that’s why everyone who knows ignores him.

4 Likes

@aronchi - I’ll come clean, it was the young me, the 17 year old looking to get a car :laughing: but now I’m a fully grown 20 years! Forgive my immaturity

1 Like

@GOAT, I mean it was my competitor, not me, that you took out, but still, you kinda have a long track record of questionable ethics when it comes to dealers/brokers.

I’m pretty sure I still owe you a comp’d broker experience for the car you backed out of from me, which I’d make good on.

But if I had to vote, and if my vote counted, I’d vote No to You for moderator. I don’t think me and @aronchi are the only one on here that you’ve cost time and money.

Good to see you take some accountability, part of growing up, I get it, completely.

It is important to deal honestly, because your name has gotten around, no matter how many accounts you have.

I think you’ll get there, so don’t take my comment as condemnation, take this as “keep learning, keep growing”.

5 Likes

@mllcb42

Always informative responses.

6 Likes

I nominate @spockvr6 and @z0lt3c for being great resources and always being transparent when offering help. Then again, I will de-nominate them for being enablers of my car addiction :wink:

13 Likes

I second that… for taking the first stab at 392 deliveries and being resident commenter of that thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I second this. @spockvr6 & @z0lt3c are two of the nicest car guys, who genuinely just want to help people out!

9 Likes

My vote is for @spockvr6

5 Likes

i second this.

4 Likes

Just to reconfirm @michael, do we need to renominate the current TH like last time? I thought Spock and Mllcb were already TH.

1 Like

18 Likes

@alphawave7 @28firefighter @z0lt3c have my vote.
And a huge shootout to all current TH’ers

PS: my votes are for current non-trusted members only

5 Likes

You got me on that one…,comment deleted.