Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Doubly confirmed✔️. And, confirmed it is valid through 12/31/21.

5 Likes

Fiat passed $7500 on the 500e when it was available.
BMW still passes on $7500 on the i3.

1 Like

Audi Passes
Volvo Passes

1 Like

4XE is also CCFR eligible if you’re in California.

2 Likes

As have Hyundai and Nissan on leases I personally had.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Partially. Never seen the whole $7,500

Dont even start.

XC90s have had 7419 and S60s 7919 just recently bubba

1 Like

Fantastic deal @28firefighter !

1 Like

Well, I said that I haven’t seen, so I’ll stand by my word :smirk:
How’s $7,919 even possible without Volvo adding some money on top? Don’t they usually separate it?

crazy good deal ! gonna try and replicate this on a high altitude out here in ny/nj

“imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”

1 Like

anyone able to replicate in FL?

2 Likes

Maybe not Florida, but if you’re willing to travel possibly within your general region.

You could try, but you would probably be like this guy.

I didn’t even bother trying.

1 Like

Try Lakeland Dodge Ram and Jeep dealer they should be able to provide 6% below invoice and if you have tried lightly then 7%.

Can’t wait to see what response i get from my local CDJR with 27 wranglers sitting around.

Is my guess

2 Likes

Went to my local CDJ. they actually have a white high altitude 4xe on the lot. I am able to get EP pricing which is slightly over 10% off MSRP. After an hour of back and forth, best they got to was 430/month with 1500 down. They didn’t want to lease it to me. I got that much

I am Assuming they were upping the MF. I asked what they used and they wouldn’t tell me. For ones, I ASKED to talk to the manager and he didn’t want to see me. Lol. First for everything

2 Likes

Jeep dealer programs differ immensely by market

Also, these are an extremely easy sell for dealers.

A customer can come in and look at a $42K Sport S, or, see these at $55-57K and jump on them for $50/month more. Who wouldn’t take that deal?

4 Likes

If one is willing to go out of state, I can note with certainty they can get over 11% prior to incentives and also completely avoid the usual BS Florida dealer fees.

I ended up getting about 11.5% off with a total of $279 in dealer fees. For an in-state Florida deal with the usual dealer fees one would need to be at 13 or 14%.

6 Likes