Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Jeep dealer programs differ immensely by market

Also, these are an extremely easy sell for dealers.

A customer can come in and look at a $42K Sport S, or, see these at $55-57K and jump on them for $50/month more. Who wouldn’t take that deal?

4 Likes

If one is willing to go out of state, I can note with certainty they can get over 11% prior to incentives and also completely avoid the usual BS Florida dealer fees.

I ended up getting about 11.5% off with a total of $279 in dealer fees. For an in-state Florida deal with the usual dealer fees one would need to be at 13 or 14%.

6 Likes

11.5% off before the rebate is impressive!

1 Like

I lied…just did the math and it was only 11.41%.

3 Likes

:joy: very specific

I did not want to mislead my good fellow LH’er’s by making a rounding error :-). We do chase pennies here it seems.

Folks do need to realize also that with a factory build (aka a few months out) with Chrysler Capital there is some risk that the RV and MV could change before delivery.

2 Likes

Yes definitely could happen but normally those don’t change so drastically I think.

I agree…the risk is low to moderate, but those chasing these 4xe on factory builds will
have to consider this. They cant sign a lease now…have to wait till the tires are on the lot. This brings value to those units already on the lot to those who need that security.

Yea honestly, I was just looking for base MF and RV. They didn’t wanna give it up, understandably. This was a sweet, white High Altitude. While I was there, several others were eyeing it. Might have to do a custom order and wait it out

Please tell me you did not order one? I don’t need another car lol.

Cmon brother - join us! We’re gonna have a big meet up this summer!

Even @Bostoncarconcierge is gonna show up with his gas guzzling v8 camaro!

2 Likes

I have one of those too lol

And I’m in for a meet up. I may be covering all of NY and New England in a new role, so I will be there frequently.

2 Likes

I think I put 200 miles on it and it’s been in the hands of my man @RyanS9 ever since!

He’s already tinted it and has been washing it weekly :slight_smile:

That said @Daburgaman i tried a meet up back in 2019 (twice) and no one bit.

Would love to do one this summer in MA. At least we know we have 2 people in!

OK OK…back to your regularly scheduled programming

1 Like

Is there any documentation of acquisition fee being waived anywhere. Dealer claims to have no knowledge of this.

I heard about the incentives and thought I’d test it out. After the test drive I was unimpressed. The drivetrain is all over the place. Switching from electric to ice and back was very clunky and seemed like something was going to break. The dealer said “get to an open road and open up the engine” . It had bearly enough power to get it going. I mean its a 60k car… no deal for me. Best of luck.

1 Like

Yea driving dynamics were questionable. Didn’t feel the torque from the electric motors

Varies by region. Available in my region.

1 Like

Cool, so then you don’t need to worry about it!

4 Likes

I just meant it didn’t feel much different from the gas version. Don’t get me wrong. The value proposition is too good. I got home, and kicked out emails to about 8 different dealers with some in stock. Let’s see if any bite.

So the “instant torque” isn’t quite how it feels? I’m going to test drive one tomorrow and see if it’s any different than the regular Sahara I rented for a week. Still, this deals great for a beater daily that’s why I’m interested.

1 Like