Off Topic Landfill

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Why should you, when itā€™s over something as serious as bragging rights! I can post a screenshot and block out her name and account number. I donā€™t care.

Bragging rights??? We can do better than this gentleman. Loser should donate $100 bucks to this site. Everyone wins, except the loser that is and itā€™s a fun sweat for all!

There is no loser here. Whatever the outcome here it benefits LH community with some facts and not guesses. Too bad you donā€™t understand this :sunglasses:

How about the loser of the bet make this photo into his avatar for a month?

dunce

1 Like

My mistake bear. Suggesting the loser (yes one of you will lose this argument as itā€™s certainly not a wager of any kind) donate real money to this site helps no one.

Love it! Bragging rights are great and all but for this to really be a wager, there has to be some punishment!

Will just move some banter to the sacred place.

You replied/are comparing your deal to something in April of 2017?

Thatā€™s the real joke.

2 Likes

Dammm that thing is fire ā€“ how did you pull this off?

amazing priceā€¦

R u saying itā€™s too high or lowā€¦?

Qx50s for $500/mo arenā€™t a trophy :joy:

Dealers in NJ still have a bunch of 2018s on their lots last I checked. But the deals are still better on the 19ā€™s
I could do better on the deal you got for the Q7.

The A6 is one of the nicest, and S90 is awful lolā€¦

Not true in 2018.

Still best in class performance and build quality. S90 is not well builtā€¦and not a fan of the E class. Get a 3.0T and thats the way to go.