Off Topic Landfill

A lazy dealer is exactly what we need here.

2 Likes

We donā€™t know you yet to call you trustworthy either. We have enough to call you lazy though.

Starting off on the right foot

How about not lazy AND trustworthy? Itā€™s a lot to ask I guess.

1 Like

Maybe you should look around and see how trustworthy ones conduct their business here. You may learn a thing or two, but it takes some effort, soā€¦

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Run from that company. You will be in the 800s. I just got a quote for a fully loaded X3 30i xdrive 51k msrp for 625/mo, all MD tax enrolled, 36/15k. 0 down. Get that + free maintenance. What is cool too, is that the X3 30i is just as fast as the T6.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

ā€œtoday only!!ā€ type of deal should hit at least 10 on the LH calculator.

Iā€™d be interested at $500/mo OTD w $0 Drive offs.

I worked a deal on a Lexus GX460, same MSRP, for $490/mo OTD on a 27/10 lease a few months back. Almost signed it but wife doesnā€™t like the side-swing tailgate.

You want another 6k+ off sticker? Ha! You canā€™t compare apples to oranges.

1 Like
  1. Another $6k offā€¦ Yeahā€¦ this is LeaseHackr. We hack leases.
  2. As for comparisonā€¦ Lexus > BMW. V8 > i6. 4x4 > 4x2. 7 seats > 5 seats.

itā€™s your opinion. I prefer BMW to Lexus and would much rather a 5 seater over 7 and since that v8 isnt performance based Iā€™d rather save gas with the 6

Toyota > BMW.

1 Like

That v8 can run on regular gas and will go a few hundred thousand miles. Blown motors have shorter lifespans.

Motor lifespan = not a lease consideration

2 Likes

quit trolling Daveā€™s thread. Heā€™s a valuable contributor to this board. Nobody cares about your imaginary deals.

1 Like

I leased this X5 to @Phantomcypher (one of the toughest hackers on this forum) and it was a loaner. Iā€™ve been asked to replicate this deal at least 20 times since then. Needless to say I havenā€™t been able to. But that just shows how $556/mo on a brand new one with only drives offs DAS truly is a hackworthy deal.

Looks like no one is going to take advantage of it anyway so itā€™s a mute point. But I had to chime in again because when people mention what ā€œthey would payā€ it sets a very unrealistic expectation for real buyers that are using this site to find a real deal.