Off Topic Landfill

“Stepped down” in what sense? The 43s are 3.0L V6s with more power (396hp in the E43 for instance) than the 2.0L 4-banger GLA45.

1 Like

The 43 line of AMGs are stepped down from the 45 and 63 lines of each model.

So the E43 is a stepped down version of the E63 (603hp), the C43 is a stepped down version of the C63, and so on.

I don’t think it’s “all about pricing themselves out of most peoples reach”, I think it’s about making good cars. You have a point that they may not want to make an AMG lite GLA, but they felt free to make a 43 version of the GLC.

Obviously the 43s are a notch below the 63s

Which model has a 43 that’s stepped down from a 45?

1 Like

I agree with @max_g and @ajgraham. The 43 isn’t a step down from a 45, they are different. You will never see an MB with a 43 and 45 in the same lineup.

1 Like

Can we get back to talking about the GTI and not the MB?

For someone who doesn’t take anything from the dealer, this really is beneath you. Didn’t you say you guys weren’t competition LOL? I’ve been working with NYCLIFE for the past week and he’s been nothing but nice and courteous, you on the other hand have called him all sorts of names etc. ‘desperate’ etc.

1 Like

No clue what your problem is with me, but the dealer never heard from you this morning – another lie. Who knows what else you are lying about? A few things come to mind, but I won’t say anything.

PS: You are competing with me, as you said here:

1 Like

I’d have to run his zip, but if so yes. Selling price 42,799, MSRP = 53,160. With VPP

You can do about 1000 better on that.

It doesn’t you are looking at the Deluxe touring package not drivers assistance

If its awd should be 51010

You have to check your incentives in ny vs your region. Could be up to a 2k difference. With NY customers and my PA dealer I’ve beat the numbers many times over.

Example:
MSRP: 46,310
SELLING PRICE W/OUT VPP: 37,726
Lease came out to 370 with 0 due (2400 in msds) for 12k

being delivered to @jrod78.

1 Like

Your numbers don’t make sense, and the selling price is awful for vpp

I have another 1886 in that car including delivery, you can pm me if interested

Sales price would be $1500 higher in the case of know VPP. There would be no delivery.

Deal has to be closed on Monday you will be picking up the car in PA.

If you give me a zip (please message) I can tell you how far.

I can really help you out with one of those, I’ve beat all of the infiniti deals on the forums including my fee!

1 Like