Off Topic Landfill

Hello can I get the link please?

Link please

Can i get the spreadsheet for March, tacoma and tundra specifically.
thank you

I pm @ethanrs re: potential f-type deal he posted. He asks if Iā€™m a Cali resident. I reply ā€œno, but does that mean you are not able to do a deal with out of state residents?ā€

His reply:

Yup, didnā€™t even bother to reply. Says everything you need to know. Perfectly fine if dealer has polices precluding out of state deals. But says a lot about salesman when youā€™re not even worth the trouble responding to when they canā€™t help you.

Remember that when the salesman or dealer youā€™re doing business with wants you to feel bad about how much money theyā€™re losing in the deal.

Yes, this lack of common courtesy pisses me off.

Since youā€™re blowing my phone up at midnight Iā€™ll justify this with a response.

1. Itā€™s my day off.
  2. I got flooded with PMs and decided to start responding when Iā€™m back in the office tomorrow. I have a life outside of the office and I donā€™t need to respond to you immediately.
  3. Learn how to read.

@michael @Jon please remove this troll from the thread into off topic landfill.

6 Likes

Ok, god forbid I miss something that is easy to in your post. You could still respond to my pm. Evidenced by your reply here, since ā€œI canā€™t read,ā€ I donā€™t deserve the courtesy of a response.

You can justify your behavior any way you want. My message to you wasnā€™t at 12:00am. I sent it yesterday afternoon, around 5:30 pm to be exact. So, youā€™re completely distorting the truth.

I called you out because you deserved it.

I donā€™t deserve it. I get a ton of inquiries. Itā€™s not exactly easy to keep track of especially when Iā€™m trying to enjoy my day off with my family. Occasionally Iā€™ll forget to respond to someone, sue me.

2 Likes

Manā€¦ you have problems. It was in the post. He doesnt have to respond when he already stated it in his post.

1 Like

Youā€™re a gentleman :+1:t2: Class all the way. Sorry I canā€™t read. Have a great day.

You seem to get pissed off easily. Maybe itā€™s you?

4 Likes

Can you PM more details. I am in Indianapolis.

Are you in Michigan? Looking for a similar deal and have similar circumstances (GM Discount, etc.) If you are in Michigan if can share the dealer?

I have an M8 for $1,799 per month.

Why would anyone put down 7 MSDā€™s and $3,500 down?

Thatā€™s nuts.

1 Like

thatā€™s way too much money down.

Iā€™m at $1,799 per month with no money down.

1 Like

Which has a $12k higher total lease costā€¦

4 Likes

I didnā€™t put a cent down. And I have 10K per year.

And the car just came out when I got it. I have 28 months left as well.

And? Your total lease cost, with zero down, is still 5 digits more than the deal your criticizing because of the higher due at sale amount.

While itā€™s important to keep an eye on money getting tucked away in the due at sale amount, ultimately the only thing that matters is the total lease cost. Everything else is just an issue of cash flow.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

You canā€™t simply look at a deal of how much DAS and monthly.

1 Like

This is such a brainless comment.

1175 +3500/36 = 1258 + a little bit of interest

1270 lets call it,

1799 - 1270 = 529

529x36 = 19k

6 Likes

He is trying so hard to justify his $1799 payment :joy: