Off Topic Landfill

Did you buy it from Calvin? If not, then why you post in his review thread? I get that he works at the same dealership, but this is not dealership review topic.

1 Like

No, it was not through Calvin, though Iā€™m guessing he uses the same finance department who is not responding to any of my calls. Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™m guessing anyone who does lease through Calvin would also be stuck dealing with the same finance department, so it would be helpful to know. Maybe he is more helpful than my salesperson who is either no longer around or just uninterested in responding.

This is not the place to insinuate.

I understand moving the post to off topic, but what do you mean by not ā€œinsinuateā€? I stated facts with regard to my experience with the dealership, not trying to just hint at things.

Is there another location on the forum to share experiences with the actual dealership and the finance departments? Or should I start a new thread for the dealer I worked with, who does not appear to be part of the dealership any more?

As I have found from my leases, the dealer is only part of the total experience and until we can uncouple the dealer from the other aspects of the dealership it seems like it would be worth having a place to praise good dealerships and warn others about potential problematic ones.

Please send me the link

Please send me the link - thank you!

Thatā€™s what I meant. You are also implying that someone may also have the same experience as you did, but with Calvin. Again, this is his personal LH review thread.

So if I was sure that every dealer that works at the dealership uses the same finance department it would not be considered insinuating? I am not that familiar with dealerships and try not to say things that I donā€™t know for sure. Iā€™ve always been under the assumption that all the dealers at a dealership use the same finance department but as I was typing I realized that I donā€™t know that for certain, so thatā€™s why I added the word ā€œguessingā€.

Link please

Iā€™m working on it for him. Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Hi can you send me the link to your new deals for March?

Please sent me a link thanks!

Hello Can i get the new link?

Can I please have the new prices thanks!

Can you shoot me the new link

Please send me the link

Can you please send me the link as well? Thanks!

Can you IM me?

Can you PM the details on it?

Hi, Iā€™m interested in 530e - do you have any of those and can you please share the link for the sheet? Thanks.