🔥 Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Yep - can definitely help. Fill out an inquiry via our website (preferably) or send me a PM

Hi interested in touring w preferred 12K and 15K quotes
OR GT (test driving GT tomorrow to see if I like it better)
tier 1 credit
fla registration.
can pick up in NY or MA whatever is easier.
thanks
SILVER GRAY OR WHITE

Who is the captive Chase or Toyota?

Chase is the captive - believe the switch over to Toyota Financial is happening in 2020. @mustang123 - Please fill out an inquiry on our site.

2 Likes

Filled the form online, can you pls check and get back? Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I filled out the form

can you send a quote for Mazda 3 Sedan FWD 2019 with Select Package 36/10 for 63108. Thanks

Please email me your form
Cx 5 premium Touring
Have Nissan disposition
Thank you

Sure - just fill this out. Bit of a family emergency today so am currently traveling and will probably not get to them till tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry about emergency. As your time allows please confirm pricing for service. Looked on link and do not want to start working things with you without understanding. Thank you

Updated Pricing for January. Extremely limited 2019 inventory left and 2020 deals having improved significantly from December to January to. Overall looks like theres some fantastic deals to be had!

Updated Again.

What is the highest mileage available on the 2020 CX-5 GT? What is the cost/pre-paid mile?
Is it the base GT without the premium package?

Highest Captive Mileage available to my knowledge is 15k miles per year. Premium Pack on the GT adds about $12 or so.

Can you update the lease numbers for the 2020 CX5 GT with premium package. Looking for 36/12k. My zipcode is 19446.

Thank you,

I filled out the form a couple of days ago. I’d there a better way to get in touch with you? Looking to lease a Cx-3 AWD 36/10k.

First time poster. Would you be able to quote me a lease price for a 2020 CX5,Grand Touring Reserve, 15k miles (whatever is best term), for zip 18938? I have Mazda loyalty too.

Sure - fill out an inquiry on our website and we’ll shoot you a quote. On the road this morning so will be delayed responding to people until this afternoon

Hello
Can you please provide a quote for 15K for CX-5 Grand Touring AWD - is this include premium package?