Off Topic Landfill

@Electric what’s the x3m deal ur looking at? Don’t have to provide details just want to get an idea what a good deal can look like? Rough msrp and sale price along w monthly be great?

Can you share that with me?

That’s incredible. That’s a 5% discount off the bat!

M5 comp :eyes: now we talkin…

That would be pretty awesome. Probably the one they took around showing dealerships

Let us just say 1% with sales tax of 6.25% on sale price less incentives capped isn’t out of the question.

I don’t see why new incentives beside $2500 lease cash, are there any I missed besides Loyalty? Any conquest?

How would you be able to know how long the vehicle has been sitting in inventory for?

cargurus app or website

Loyalty $2,000.

PM me what ur working on Haha, I shot u a PM about a dealer is Houston not sure if you have any experience with them.

Finally got delivery

1 Like

Gorgeous looking car!

Did it really come with that decal on the splitter?

Yup everything is stock

that’s some kind of dealer accessory. probably wrapped.

It’s definitely…unique.

Enjoy OP!

just be honest, it’s awful and ruins the clean look of the car, and the back bumper looks like a pride flag. The front isn’t that bad, the back triggers me.

No offense op just imo.

1 Like

I mean it’s a bit more obnoxious than my MPerformance decals on my 4 but I suppose it’s livable.

Gorgeous ride, congrats!

How’s the sound compared to the Competition model? Do you get exhaust pops and burbles?