Off Topic Landfill

coming soon

Hi, interested in 530 Xi ("mediterranean Blue/Beige
") or X3 30i deals. Please PM me so we can talk further.

Thanks!

Emailed in regards to a X2 and i3s. Please let me know if you can provide the #'s Thx

Hi,

looking for a bmw. loaners ok. please send the spreadsheet.

thank you

Hi,

Do you have any 2019 BMW 430i GC loaners or not? Spreadsheet with available cars?
Looking for a BMW after a 5 year break from BMWs (my last 3 cars were X5, 550i, M5) I am ready to get back to the family :slight_smile:

Hi,

Do you have any 2019 BMW 430i GC? I would appreciate the spreadsheet link

link please

Link please

I am pretty sure he got the Tundra so he could tow the Jaguar to the dealerā€¦

1 Like

Easy muchacho.

13 months in and no issues so far :slight_smile:

The Tundra is a torque monster, though.

1 Like

Did you pay yourself your broker fee for the Tundra deal lol? Is this from your usual Toyota source? No friends and family discount?

Wait were you the one who said I used it wrong but then I showed you literally the #1 definition? I know better than to argue with a woman much less one whoā€™s a lawyer. Iā€™ve said my piece. People can read what Iā€™ve written and that youā€™re a f***ING new York attorney. Good for you.

Wow, i did not see the Navy Seal badgeā€¦Thank you for your serviceā€¦What Buds class where you in?

1 Like

ā€œWhat in the world is in that BAG, what you got in that BAG?ā€œ

Iā€™m not a navy seal, my dad was. I just liked the punisher logo. I was supposed to go to bud/s after high school( still in shape to do it but who cares now) but both my parents pushed me towards college and Iā€™m now in year 4 of med school. Go figure.

Pops collection will probably be more impressive than mine until Iā€™m like 55 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

buds class 234, hereā€™s a picture of me.

That is you?

1 Like

Awesome man thanks for sharing!

thatā€™s not me or even a real navy seal for that matterā€¦ and buds class 234 was a famous documentary done in the early 2000s, one of the famous guys from operation red wings i.e lone survivor was danny dietz, he was part of that class.

It was a joke, and most of this will end up in landfill anyway which is ok cause itā€™s not pertinent to the thread.

So your Dads not a seal? Im so confused.