Off Topic Landfill

OP good luck with transfer. As many have said SAL might work better. Majority here look for unicorns.

Got ya. There can only be one who deserves a Nobel prize. Rigged! Sad.

I always find it funny when people mention carbon footprint while driving a car with a lithium battery the size of a queen size mattress that can not be recycled and will end up in a dump in 5 yearsā€¦

2 Likes

Holy crap, not a single fact in this post. There is no carbon relevance in lithium battery. Highlander uses nickel metal hydride. Regardless, both are recyclable and last for over 10 years or up to the life of the vehicle. Definitely smaller than a queen size mattress. But itā€™s funny, so guess thereā€™s one.

2 Likes

I think lead poisoning is finally showing up in some average American brains. These idiots get their ā€œfactsā€ on TWTR these daysā€¦sad.

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to leave this right here https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/24/tesla-carbon-dioxide-mercedes/

Tesla vs. MB diesel. Not that simple. Germany using coal as its source is dirtier. Ca not at all. It depends where the energy is produced. If charged by solar panels at the home (charging source) then the Tesla is way cleaner as far as Co2.

Oh yeah, mic dropā€¦

The Daily Caller has published numerous false stories, as well as shared deceptively edited videos and photos. The website publishes articles that dispute the scientific consensus on climate change. The website has published articles by white supremacists, such as Jason Kessler and Peter Brimelow.

2 Likes

You win, I didnā€™t search for this article through a evidence based peer reviewed database like youā€™d expect me toā€¦this popped up as an ad and it was related to this convoā€¦

Itā€™s fine, donā€™t worry about it. White supremacy propaganda is not easy to spot.

I usually look out for swastika emojisā€¦ guess theyā€™ve been getting clever!

Hi @aronchi
Iā€™m interested in

1. 2019 XC90 T6 Momentum $60k MSRP $498+tax (THIS DEAL IS AWESOME!)
    and
    2)2020 XC90 T5 Mom $53k MSRP $384+tax deal
  1. Model of interest with color pref / packages
    -1) 2019 XC90 T6 Mom awd in Ice white or Crystal White Metallic / Grey or black or Charcoal seats color
    -2) 2020 XC90 T5 Mom awd in Ice white or Crystal White Metallic / Grey or black or Charcoal seats color

2. Zip / geography (10562 / NY)

3. Mileage (12K)

4. Loyalty? (no)

5. MSDs? (Yes)

** Iā€™d like to ask if thereā€™s way to trade-in my old car if have any chance. If you donā€™t, just let me know the details of two type of cars that iā€™m interested in.
Please pm me
Thanks!

That 2019 is pending as of today.

the 2020s change tomorrow.

@Jon as bad as my threads are, this isnā€™t landfill worthy lol

Anything with ā€œPM meā€ gets land filled. They need to PM the users directly themselves.

Are you able to share the dealer you worked with? I am in S.Fl and looking for a similar car. You an PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Sent PM with request.

Please PM me with details.

• Model of interest with color pref / packages - 2019 XC60 T6 Mom + prem + multmedia + 20s LOADED $389+tax - What colors are available?
  • Zip / geography - 20148/Virginia
  • Mileage - 12K
  • Loyalty? - No
  • MSDs? Yes - Max/10

Please PM when you get a chance.

1. 2019 XC90 T6R anything but black
  2. Zip / geography 77578 TX
  3. Mileage 12K
  4. Loyalty? No
  5. MSDs? Yes

Thanks

interested on this demo, do you have pictures available? Please PM me. Thanks