Off Topic Landfill

bricks usually fall from my experience.

1 Like

Well it’ll get you the car at a low monthly rate. But on the long run you’ll be paying a lot more!

Loud and little substance just like that car. Precisely the type of ignorance one would expect of a charger owner. Keep convincing yourself bc no one here is convinced. The data speaks for itself. You’re incapable of understanding data or doing basic search so you resort to insults, but that’s expected. I speak the facts and your statements are full of ifs withs ands buts. Maybe spend less time flexing your ineptitude and hc and learn how to read data and make proper comparisons. Now go flex your insecurity and hot wheels on the streets kiddo. Lol, bye.

speaks data and then proceeds to cry in his reply with 0 data, cute. what I would expect from somebody who doesn’t understand how these cars work. btw I was way into german muscle and jdm before I ever touched american muscle. Find me a leasable car that has a higher hp per dollar ratio, heck even a dollar per hp ratio in value, bet you won’t and bet you can’t.

The Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat has a menacing 3.5-second 0-60 mph acceleration time and an insanely fast 11.2 second quarter-mile time.Mar 16, 2018

Bmw m5 does it in 2.8 and 1/4 mile in 10.9.

How’s that data sound?

it’s like some of you are brain dead so let me put all the facts out there…

charger hellcat base price 68k

bmw m5 comp base price 110k

m5 comp 0-60 in perfect world conditions on a DRAG strip is 2.8 and 1/4 mile 10.8

hellcat on drag radials 0-60 in perfect world conditions on a DRAG strip is 2.9 and 1/4 mile 10.8

now add the fact that the stock tranny and block on the hc can handle up to 1k hp at crank whereas if you get over 850 crank on the m5 you need to start upgrading the turbos, tranny, etc. etc. (circa 5k makes the hellcat 1000 hp, probably gonna cost you 15k or more on the m5 to get in that territory)

And don’t give me bs about how the hellcats can’t turn cause nobody is taking a 4 door car on the nurburgring and most have never even seen the track in person.

if you want to compare a 110k base m5 to a likewise priced hellcat then try the demon on for size at 0-60 in 2.3 and runs high 9s 1/4 mile.

the bang for buck just isn’t there on an m5, I pay $650 for a hellcat, a similarly optioned out m5 puts me at $1300 for what? awd, a luxurious interior and tech and a bmw logo? you can’t justify a near 40-50k price difference between a 75k charger and a 130k m5, especially when they run the same times in perfect world conditions on a strip, so again I’ll rest my case.

and then mods tell me I go off topic… funny.

Looking forward to getting the speadsheet. thanks!!

Please send the spread sheet!

By chance was this in Southern CA? Can you PM the dealer? Thanks.

Also interested in So Cal deal that is similar. Thanks guys.

It’s way too late for that. Entire nations began disappearing from Earth 19 years ago.

1 Like

Never too late to start.

He is just being an ass…don’t mind him. He can’t read either…
As others suggested, close this and post on swaplease.

1 Like

Payback is 6-8 years. The average length of time a driver keeps a new car is approximately 6 years and not only that but you said the more you drive the more you save?? Not necessarily when factoring repairs, oil changes, brakes, tires, fluids, struts, etc etc etc you get there a lot quicker with car maintenance when driving more miles of course …so in reality a person driving a gas car vs hybrid isn’t really saving anything when leasing. It’s a fools game for anyone who believes that.

I just checked Toyota’s website and there is a $30 difference on the lease monthly between the regular and hybrid, same down. In SoCal for example with the hybrid having a much better city mpg that $30/mo is a guarantee to be recovered. The savings can get as high as $65/mo on current gas prices on 12k miles per year. Maybe you are not the only one that can do math.

1 Like

You can’t deny what has already happened.

Bangladesh – mostly gone.

Maldives – completely under water.

Nearly 40% of Egypt has dissolved into a salty broth.

All of the apocalyptic predictions are coming true right before our eyes.

1 Like

Aaaaand, it snows in December once in a while.

That is why the Maldives are building new airports, to fly those people out easier. Plus we have to save Greta. Liberals now think Norway the country of fossil fuels hates her.

1 Like

Greta got snubbed. That is what liberals are saying. At least they gave to Obama so they not racist.