Off Topic Landfill

Nah, Jon is still undecided and liked both posts :smirk:

1 Like

Why do the fireworks happen when Iā€™m ready to find my car and go home?!?!?

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl how the f*ck is that related to what I just said? lol

About you just stay in your lane and I stay in mine? Cuz last time I checked we donā€™t even have to talk or like each other :slight_smile:

Shots fired, shots fired.

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl you clearly must be on your period right now lol.

Anyway, it was nice talking to you. I actually have to back to work :slight_smile:

I canā€™t undo one of those ā€œlikesā€. :grimacing:

1 Like

Let me guess which :grin:

Now, on a lighter note

1 Like

Looked away for 20 minutes and it turned into an episode of Jerry Springer.

Looool, Ali G !!! :fire::fire::fire:

@Ursus Iā€™m not even going to comment and just waitā€¦

You are ā€œLeaderā€ now? What does that mean? :grin:

By the way, I left you couple messages in your inbox, donā€™t know if you had the chance to check them out yet

If you deal with a dealership who has the mindset of ā€˜if you would make the deal at the end of the month then do it nowā€™ then yes you can maximize your savings. Which is exactly what we believe @ Farrish of Fairfax. My name is Tony and Iā€™m the new Senior Sales Manager there. Tonytrapal@farrishcars.com.

I have 5 TrackHawks I am selling for #1,000 below invoice. Not MSRP but factory invoice. Feel free to contact me at chrisacker@libertyautocity.com

Hey Quentin - Shot you an email a little while back to see if you would be able to work with me. I live in a state outside of the ones listed, so you may not be able to help me. However, I wanted to post here just in case my emails got caught in a spam folder. No big deal if you canā€™t help me out! You have a solid rep, so I wanted to check with your availability before moving on to the next one. Email starts with jesse....@gmail.com if you are able to get back to me.

Hi, just a quick questionā€¦ would you be able to help in Rhode Islandā€¦ I know itā€™s not listed but a small state that borders CTā€¦ so wanted to askā€¦ thanks

Sorry if you are not willing to come to the tri-state, I cannot be of any help.

I donā€™t mind coming to the tri state area, just a short driveā€¦ totally do-able, have family there so often drive downā€¦ my only worry is if registration in RI would be super difficult on a leased car.

Wasnā€™t responding to you sorry, RI shouldnā€™t be an issue as long as you can bear with me