Any Worthwhile Deals at the Beginning of the Month?

I’ve always heard that the best time of the month to buy/lease a car is at the very end of the month (b/c the dealer may feel pressure to meat his or her quota). However, some dealerships I was speaking to in the last few days said they ran out of coupons and couldn’t give me the good deals that they were giving out earlier in the month. I am ready to lease a car now if I can find any good deals. Will I be able to get a good lease deal at the beginning of the month or am I better off waiting until the end of the month?

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m in the exact same boat. I need to move super fast but I’m super new to this and I don’t know how to find deals at the beginning of the month. It’s like they’re still being updated or something because I can’t find information for June anywhere. (Although, after reading through the forum for several hours, I’m beginning to wonder if a lot of the “deals” don’t necessarily operate on a monthly basis?)

The only answer that applies here: it depends. Start grinding to get the deal

Already on it! Thanks.

Chevy has a better deal on the Volt this month than it did last month. Last month was 0 down $270/mo. This month is 0 down $228 month for current non-GM leasees. It’s still not as good as some of the previous months. I read that a lot of manufacturers won’t release new month’s deals until the second week. This has been my personal experience for the last couple of weeks:

Two Chevy salespeople acted like didn’t even want to sell me a car.
One Volkswagen salesperson was prompt, reliable, willing to deal, and leased me a car.
One Acura salesperson still hasn’t responded to my emails after calling me once. What’s the point of internet sales if you have to talk to someone?

What an absolutely useless commment. Instead of wasting your time, and everyone else’s, why not just actually contribute or say nothing?

Maybe something like, HEY CHARGERS HAVE 10,000 IDL CASH AND CHALLENGERS HAVE 7500 IDL CASH AND ARE GOOD UNTIL X DATE…you know, something actually helpful? Even something as generic as, typically month-end deals are better than beginning of month.

Want useless? Posts like, “Curious if any of you have seen any decent deals on some X6s, preferably xDrive 50i. My local dealers aren’t doing much and aren’t willing to budge from sticker.” are useless.

It literally depends on the dealer as to whether or not the deals will be better beginning of month or the end of month. Rainy slow first beginning of month? They might want to move metal and offer great deals. Already made their quota 5 days before the end of the month? No reason to have loser deals on the last day of the month. Plain and simple. No need to use all caps and promote Chrysler products (a subprime lender disguised as a car manufacturer).

7 Likes

He’s right, you know. It depends. OP had a generic question, no make/model, no market area, no price, no type of vehicle - he’s going to get a generic response, why would he name specific models or incentives - those are usually monthly programs, again no help to OP’s question. Some people get great deals in the beginning, middle, or the end of the month.

There are way more factors than - hey it’s the end of the month, dealers have to give great deals! Have you even thought about the possibility that some dealers might hit their numbers early, and frankly don’t NEED to discount much at the end of a month?

Your comment is literally more useless.

Of course there are conditions. He wasn’t asking math equations. He was simply asking a very generic question that very easily could’ve been answered, hence the conditional statement used such as “typically…”.

No disagreement at all on the literal answer being impossible to answer, but that’s not what he was asking.

And that “lender” is Ally Bank and US Bank, both eligible for the IDL cash. The hell are you talking about? It’s not through Chrysler, but if you would’ve actually checked before trying to talk shit you would’ve figured that out.

2 Likes

My husband has is payments at $202.04 per month of his current Volt… He is trying to get that price again…

1 Like

My husband ended up driving three years ago too Key of Van Nyes.

Congrats to him. Was that with 0 down? I remember 3 years ago when I looking for Spark EV for the $137/mo deal, and all the dealers were out of them, and they kept trying to get me to lease a Volt. Quality Chevy was willing to put me in a waiting list, and then I got one after just a couple of weeks. Weseloh just blew me off when I told them when I was only interested in the Spark EV.

1 Like

Hi, not sure. He had at the time BMW 330. I know that he traded that in at the time for his Volt now that he has. Did you look at Chevy Phil up in the Bay area prices!!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill