2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (Illinois)

Has anyone had any luck with lease deals on a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk?

I’m kind of worried that they are still trying to rake people over the coals on this model.

Well yea, it’s an $82k special edition suv that they aren’t discounting. Gotta bend over if you want to lease one

Highly doubt they’ll be any sort of discount or incentives on this. Specialized cars like this don’t really get discounted much at all cause it’ll hurt the resale value and more often then not, people buy them to keep/collector’s item type of thing.

I saw through True Car that they would discount it like 9k, I am looking around for the MF and Residual. Once I get that I hope to make some sort of progress.

Massive MSRP, 50% residual, and a 0.00193 base MF, it’s just not going to happen. Even if you got $10k off you’ll still get reamed. Here is a zero down with 10k off MSRP on a 36 month. Unless you are okay with spending $1400 a month on a $82k jeep.

Good luck finding one with 9k off a lot of people can’t even find one at MSRP.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@Chris_Acker You will need to register as a dealer before you can advertise here.