Off Topic Landfill

Can you please send me the link for BMW i3 lease? Thanks!

I donā€™t have the link, can you please send it? Thanks!

Link please. Lease up in one month. WA state resident

Can I see the spreadsheet? interested in Q7/Q8

Hey Fredy,

How does it work if I want to lease a car from you and take delivery in SoCal?

Thanks,
Munther

Link please!

Hi Cody do you still have link? Im looking at leasing a Camry or Prius and my brother wants an SUV/Truck

Hi I am interest. Can you contact me?

Hi! Could you send me the spreadsheet? Iā€™m interested in either purchasing or leasing the Q7 2.0. Can you confirm that the gross vehicle weight is > 6000 lbs? Thank you

Looking for a quote on a Escape SEL. 36/10k paying taxes, fees and transfer of plates. Registered in Suffolk County. Thanks

Perhaps. Sorry, just venting.

1 Like

Haha, I feel your pain. April/May had some of the craziest deals of the year. Q7ā€™s for <$450 with competitive lease. It was just a little bit more than a Q5.

The economy has been ā€œabout to fall of a cliffā€ for 3 years. Car manufacturers donā€™t create deals based on what may happen they react to what is actually happening.

2 Likes

As someone who leased a Q5 in the past, on what planet did you ever see one in the 3s without some huge down payment?

I had a 50K P+, and was paying 577 with audicare, 9% LA tax, 36/10, first month only drive off and I never saw or heard of any better dealsā€¦this was back in 2015.

Here you go, although LA is arguably another planet: 2016 Audi Q5 Premium SUV Lease Special at 339/month with 0 down | Lease Specials Los Angeles | Auto Broker Los Angeles | NewCarSuperstore.com

That is a worthless adā€¦mileage, duration etc arenā€™t included. Everything about it screams bait and switch. For all you know it could be a 7 year lease!

Wrong again. These guys are legitimate brokers that Iā€™ve used twice. It was a 36/7.5 lease. I was going to get it, but changed my mind at the last minute because I got an even better deal on an A4 for 280/month 36/7.5. Youā€™re the typical presumptuous blowhard Angeleno. You shoot your mouth off without any facts, then back pedal when someone proves you wrong. Get a life.

Take it to the PMā€™s pleaseā€¦

2 Likes

Show me a picture of the signed lease deal and Iā€™ll be glad to retract my opinion.

Donā€™t know why you got so hostileā€¦youā€™re link had ZERO information except for monthy payment.

And Iā€™m from the East Coast.

Thanks for responding. Iā€™m trying to get into a long term lease. I make about $1300 a week. My credit needs work but there is literally nothing there but student loans. I really need a car asap. Iā€™m hoping to find something where I pay nothing upfront. The last lease I had which ended a week ago I paid about $1600 a month for the car and I want to cut cost in half so I can afford about $800 a month. Can you help? Or refer I really need transportation.